In Android mobile phones, you guys get a feature called the data usage limits. This data usage setting basically measures the data you use. Which you guys can set a data limit of one month according to you actually. As soon as you cross a certain threshold, then you start getting data alerts. In this article, we are going to talk about How Do I Remove Data Limit Reached Notification. Let’s begin!
After the alert starts, you will then see how much GB of data that you have used during the billing cycle. These data are automatically cleared at the beginning of each and every billing cycle, which is set on a monthly basis as well. Here’s how you can manually reset the data usage in your Android mobile phone.
If you guys want to reset the data cycle, then first you have to choose a date and then start resetting it.
Note | data limit reached
First of all, you need to turn on your mobile data (cellular data).
Then go to System Settings or drag the notification drawer and click on the gear icon. And then you guys can access the settings directly.
These things I’ve done so far.
- Swiping the notification left or right just like we do to remove other notification, however, that does not work here
- Tried to increase my data limit threshold, however, couldn’t find that option
- Killing that process and then restarting Android does not really help either
Overall this ‘cellular data limit exceeded’ notification is really irritating actually.
How Do I Remove Data Limit Reached Notification
Well, the good news is that you guys do not have to reset your phone. You can fix this in just 5 seconds. The reason that you don’t see any option in order to remove this is that your mobile data needs to be turned ON. And only then you guys will see that option change your mobile data threshold actually. And I guess, you were on Wi-Fi when accessing this option.
Let’s now see is how to remove this mobile data limit reached notification?
- First, you need to turn on your mobile data.
- Now, head to your settings app. In order to do this pull down the notification bar, and click on the “Settings” option
- When you are on the settings page, then just look for the “Data Usage” option under “Wireless & Networks.” Mostly, it’s actually the fourth option from the top.
- Then turn off the Set cellular data limit reached option, and swipe the notification to the left. This time it will go away actually. Or, if you keep notification for data limit exceeding, then increase the warning threshold.
- And now finally you can turn off mobile data. You guys don’t want to get this notification real soon. Right?
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “data limit reached” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How To Fix iPhone Error ‘Could Not Activate Mobile Data Network’