ExpressVPN is the market leader right now, and you can have it for free if you follow today’s guide. No, we are not pulling a fast one, it is entirely possible to make use of ExpressVPN’s blazing-fast encrypted network without paying a dime. We show you how below. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Get Express VPN FREE – Full Tutorial. Let’s begin!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in the British Virgin Islands, Express VPN is secure, versatile, and crazy fast. Whether you are just trying to privatize your online activity in an age of cyber-spying, you want to unblock streaming sites like Netflix and Hulu, or access other censored content on the web. ExpressVPN is one of the best providers to do so. But their pricing might be giving you pause – especially with other, cheaper alternatives out there.
We’ve put together a guide that will teach you how to get Express VPN for FREE. Our solution is legit and is not a crack or any pirated software. By the way, you should keep away from for your own protection. First, we’ll cover some of ExpressVPN’s most enticing features, then talk about how to get it for free for 30 days. We’ll wrap up with some general tips on how to avoid scams and stay safe online. Read on!
Express VPN Free
ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers spread across 94 countries – so getting online and gaining access to blocked content around the globe is a cinch. They’re also one of the fastest VPN providers on the market, giving you unlimited bandwidth and no speed caps, so you’ll be able to download, stream, and search fast, buffer-free, and seamlessly. If you like streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and the like, but have heard of these services blocking VPNs – you’re in luck. ExpressVPN has proven itself time and again to be one of the most reliable VPN providers for beating VPN-blockers. So accessing the U.S., Canadian, Australian, etc. Netflix library won’t be a problem.
ExpressVPN also offers 256-bit AES encryption with multiple protocols, so your information is not only scrambled and hidden from prying eyes, but you will also be able to make the tweaks that are sometimes necessary to beat tough blocks and censorships. A zero-logging policy ensures that none of your activity is recorded anywhere. You can also use P2P networks and torrent limitlessly. A DNS leak test and automatic kill switch, among other features, complete the package.
- Unblocking Netflix USA, iPlayer, Amazon Prime
- Fastest servers we have tested
- Torrenting/P2P allowed
- Keeps no logs of personal data
- Live Chat Support.
- Priced slightly higher.
Express VPN’s FREE trial | express VPN free
Now before we start, we need to clear up some semantics: ExpressVPN’s “free” trial is not actually a trial – it’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
But before you get up in arms and start cursing us for our title, it’s not entirely our fault. ExpressVPN itself offers a dedicated landing page entitled “Free Trial.” They aren’t the first provider in the industry to do this either; many competitors do the same thing. From ExpressVPN’s site:
“You may cancel your account with a full refund within 30 days of your initial purchase (“Money Back Guarantee”).
Refunds beyond the 30-day purchase window will be considered, at the sole discretion of ExpressVPN. If a Subscriber can demonstrate that the Service was not available or usable during the subscription period. And that reasonable attempts were made to contact ExpressVPN to resolve the issue. In this case, ExpressVPN may provide the Subscriber with a pro-rata refund of service fees paid during the period when the Service was not available or usable.
Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days, and are made to the original form of payment used for purchase. All refunds are sent in USD and therefore the refund amount could differ from the amount originally paid in local currency or bitcoin.
Any change to the original purchase, such as upgrading to an extended billing term or purchasing of additional licenses under the same account, shall constitute a waiver of the Money Back Guarantee option. To request a refund under the Money Back Guarantee, send an email with your request to the following email address”
That said, you can still take complete advantage of this and test out ExpressVPN. There are two ways you can go about it:
- The 7-day free trial (iOS devices); or
- The 30-day refund (all devices)
How to take advantage of ExpressVPN’s policies
Leveraging these two versions to your advantage couldn’t be simpler. For the first version of the trial, you need a device with iOS software – i.e. an iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. ExpressVPN actually doesn’t market this free trial – but of the two available solutions, it actually is a bonafide trial. All you need to do is download the dedicated iOS ExpressVPN app from their website or the App Store. Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, you’ll get the option to try it for 7 days for free – no credit card required. Just provide an email to create an account, and you’ll be able to start it. The trial expires by itself, so if after 7 days you don’t want to continue, you don’t have to do anything.
If you don’t have an iOS device, you’ll need to use ExpressVPN’s refund option. In this case, you will have to pay upfront. But they will refund you what you spend later if you cancel. Downloading it is easy:
Steps | express VPN free
- Sign up for ExpressVPN by clicking through our link. Click on the “Get ExpressVPN” button to be taken to their “plans” page. Select one of them (if you choose the 15-month plan, you’ll get an exclusive discount from us). But, you can also choose the 1-month plan so that you don’t pay much upfront, before getting the refund later. On the next page, it will ask you to enter an email and payment option. They offer debit and credit cards, as well as PayPal, and even Bitcoin and others.
- Next, with those things completed, go to your email. You’ll receive one titled “Welcome Email.” Open it and use the link inside to login to your account. This page will include a download button. Download and install the app for your device.
- Once you’ve installed the app, launch it. You should be logged in automatically, but if you aren’t, do so now. ExpressVPN will automatically connect you to the fastest server available, so once the connection resolves, you’ll be all set. Start testing it out!
One thing to keep in mind is that because ExpressVPN doesn’t offer a truly “free” trial, both of these workarounds give you access to everything ExpressVPN has to offer. There are no limits on bandwidth, no servers you won’t be able to access, and no features that you’ll be excluded from.
Getting your refund | express VPN free
As simple as getting started with ExpressVPN is – in either form of “free” trial – requesting your refund is just as easy. All you have to do is cancel your subscription, then ask customer support for your money back within 30 days of the original sign-up. Here are the exact details:
- Got to expressvpn.com and login to your account. “Automatic renewal” is automatically turned on, unless you chose the 1-month option. Click “Turn off automatic renewal.” You’ll have to confirm this a few times. Finally, you should see this: Once you have turned off automatic payment. You’re unsubscribed — now to getting your money back.
- Next, contact customer service. To do so, just click the green button in the bottom right corner of the website that says “Need help? Chat with us!” Clicking on this opens a chat window with a live representative. Simply ask for a refund. They’ll run through some formalities (email address, please; “why are you canceling?”) but don’t worry – just give them what they need to complete the process. Once they confirm that they’ve sent your refund request to billing, you’ll get your refund in 5-7 business days.
Watch out for completely “free” cracked versions… | express VPN free
With two methods for trying out ExpressVPN, you’ve got full access to their service risk-free. However, when looking for a free trial, you may encounter so-called “cracked” versions available for immediate download. These are fraudulent offerings, and their creators use them to release viruses or plant malware, often to steal private data. Always double-check the official offerings – regardless of provider – to dodge swindles that may harm you.
…and “free” VPNs, too
Tempting as it may be, don’t use a free VPN provider just to get a deal. While paid VPNs like ExpressVPN may seem expensive at a glance, the payoff is far-reaching. Search in any app store or browser extension marketplace and you’ll find literally dozens of free VPNs advertising lightning-fast speeds and unlimited service.
The thing is, that’s just not possible from a “free” service.
Any VPN provider needs to make money to maintain their network of hardware, as well as pay employees – so they need to make money somehow. With a paid VPN like ExpressVPN, you know upfront how they’re paying the bills. With so-called “free” ones, though – it’s not so straightforward.
Free VPNs add advertisements to your browser that wouldn’t otherwise be there; that’s annoying but relatively harmless. What’s not harmless, though, is that free VPNs often sell your private data to 3rd-parties. Exactly what they promised not to do. And some, like cracked versions of paid VPN providers, also inject viruses or malware into your device, sometimes even adding your device’s processing power to a botnet.
Further, free VPNs often enforce bandwidth limits and speed caps. Add all of those reasons up, and it’s more worth it to pay a little for a reliable, trustworthy service, even if you intend to ultimately go for a refund.
Benefits of a VPN | express VPN free
A quality VPN can help you address a lot of issues. While you may know many of them already, let’s go through some of the best uses of a Virtual Private Network.
- Security – The encryption that VPNs use hides your data from prying eyes. Your activity online goes through a tunnel from your computer to the VPN server and back; from the outside, all that activity looks like scrambled eggs in comparison. So your ISP, the government, and your next-door neighbor the casual hacker can’t see what you’re doing or trace it back to you.
- Geoblocks – Geoblocks are restrictions placed on websites. That restricts access to certain content based on geographical location. For example, Netflix restricts non-U.S. residents from viewing their U.S. library of content. If you’re in Australia, you’ll only be able to view Netflix’s AU content library – unless you use a VPN. Then, you can select a server (and its accompanying IP address) that’s located in the U.S., tricking Netflix into thinking you’re located there – and giving you complete access to their U.S. library like a true resident. The same goes for other types of content that are blocked from those not physically located there, like Armenian local news, Such as.
- Censorship – If you travel often and wind up in a country that enforces strict censorship of certain types of content, you can use a VPN to bypass it. For example, many popular western websites are blocked in China. Using ExpressVPN, you can access these sites in a similar manner as bypassing geoblocks.
ExpressVPN has earned a solid reputation in the VPN market. As such, some might say they can charge the rates they do; others might still find their prices a bit steep. In either case, you can try out ExpressVPN. While not the “free trial” they promise (if you are a non-iOS user), it is still a risk-free proposition: just sign up, and if you don’t want to continue, cancel and request a refund within 30 days
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this express VPN free article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How To Resolve the Minecraft Crash