The iPhone has become our “device for everything” and one of these functions may be to accompany us at night. If you are someone who likes to fall asleep listening to music or radio on your iPhone you probably do not want the device to be working all night, so there is a way to turn off the music, or whatever you are playing, automatically on your iOS device
It does not matter if you’re listening to Apple Music, Spotify or a radio app, in iOS you can choose when you want the playback to end once time has passed. It is also a native feature of iOS, so it is also available on the iPad and works with video playback apps.
So you can turn off the playback on your iPhone
This hidden function of iOS allows us to program when we want a reproduction to end on the iPhone or iPad. Which means that we can program the shutdown time of any app that plays content on the iPhone such as Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon Prime Music, a radio app, a TV app or any other application that plays music or video
To stop putting a timer to music or video on your iPhone just follow these steps:
- It is a function available natively in iOS so we must go to the Clock app.
- Down the whole to the right we have the Timer section, we enter it.
- Up appears a dial with the hours, minutes and seconds, we configure it to our liking.
- Just below appears the option When finished, press to enter it.
- Below the whole option appears to Stop playback that we must activate.
- Now we just click on Save up on the right.
- To program the shutdown of the music or video of the iPhone, click on Start.
Now we can go to our favorite music app and start playback, the same with a video or radio app. When the timer reaches 0 the playback will end and the iPhone or iPad will be blocked, a good option if you use them to watch TV and you want them to turn off at a certain time.
Also see: Everyone criticizes the iPhone XI camera, as they criticized the iPhone X or the iPhone 4
It’s that easy to program the shutdown of the playback of any content on our iOS devices, a native feature that is available for any type of app that plays music or video on our iPhone or iPad. If you liked this trick do not forget to go through our special section where you will find many more that will help you discover all the secrets of your Apple devices.
Leave a Reply