At this point, we all know the service of Apple Music, with more than 50 million songs, has managed to deal with other streaming services such as Spotify, currently number 1. After the three free months offered by the company, you may not want to continue with the payment service and although it seems cumbersome to unsubscribe, it is not so much. We explain how to cancel your subscription to Apple Music.
Canceling your subscription to Apple Music is not that complicated
If after three months free or even after having been paying the monthly payment you have chosen, you want to cancel your subscription to Apple Music, you must follow these simple steps.
First of all remember that you can cancel or change your subscription to Apple Music from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android terminal, iTunes or Apple TV, as long as you have logged in with the same Apple ID, losing access to all music that you have added to the library and Apple Music functions .
Let’s start with the steps to follow to cancel your subscription to Apple Music:
From the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Go to Settings> Your name> iTunes Store and App Store.
- Press your Apple ID> View Apple ID. Log in if requested.
- Scroll to Subscriptions> Apple Music.
4. Now you can:
- Cancel your subscription to Apple Music: click Cancel> Confirm. It will be effective when the cycle ends.
- Change your subscription, choosing between:
- Individual (€ 9.99 per month),
- Student (if you meet the requirements pagrás 4.99 € months)
- Family (with access for up to 6 people sharing content for € 14.99 per month)
- In the Apple Music app of your Android device, press the menu button (the three points vertically)
- Press Account. If you do not see Account, press Settings> Sign in. Follow the instructions.
Press return and again menu
- Click Manage subscription, as before you can change or cancel.
From iTunes on the computer.
If you want you can see your subscription from your computer or follow these simple steps:
- Open iTunes. Select Account> See my account
- On the account information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage. To the right of your Apple Music subscription, click Edit.
- Use the options to manage the subscription. You know, change or cancel your subscription to Apple Music.
From the Apple TV
- Open Settings> Accounts.
- Under Subscriptions> Manage subscriptions.
- Use the options to manage the subscription.
Ready! You already know the possible ways to manage your subscription to Apple Music.
Also See:Back up your iPhone with Anytrans