With Android 7.0 Nougat there has been an adjustment in the manner framework segment chips away at an Android device. It’s now much harder to make/framework segment writable on Nougat than it was on Lollipop or Marshmallow arrivals of Android.
Apps like Adaway or Emoji Switcher that need to make changes to the framework segment on the device straightforward flop on Nougat even after root. Be that as it may, because of user ArminasAnarion over at xda, here’s a fast answer to fix this issue on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Your device must be rooted
- Download and Install Busy Box and a Terminal app from Play Store, links here: Download Busy Box | Download Material Terminal.
- Open Material Terminal app on your device.
- Issue the accompanying direction in terminal:
- Allow terminal app root get to, if/when it inquires.
- Now issue the accompanying direction to mount/framework parcel:
busybox mount - o rw,remount framework
That is it. Framework segment is now mounted on your Android 7.0 Nougat running device. Take a stab at running adaway or different apps that require/framework parcel to be writable.
Also See: How to Root T-Mobile LG V20