Almost all cloud services that permit you in order to manage multiple users have a special administration interface. Microsoft Office 365 is basically categorized as software as a service (SaaS) and gives its own Microsoft Office 365 admin center. This administration center can also be used to manage user accounts and mailboxes. Just configure the Office 365 cloud environment, monitor statistics, and so on. In this article, we are going to talk about Microsoft Office 365 Admin Login – User Guide. Let’s begin!
Office 365 Admin Login
The Microsoft 364 admin center is where a lot of permissions, groups, and settings for a Microsoft 365 account are managed. A Microsoft 365 account can also be a company account i.e. an enterprise license is in use. Or it can be an individual account as well. A home or personal license is in use too. In both cases, users can also access the admin center, however, for home or personal license users, it also gets a bit tricky.
Microsoft 365 admin center for Enterprise users | office 365 admin login
If you guys use an Enterprise or business license for Microsoft 365, make sure that you know which account is set as the admin. This is generally the account that was used in order to purchase the license, however, other admin accounts can also be added later.
- You have to visit the Microsoft 365 Admin center.
- Sign in along with your company/corporate/education account.
- You guys will be able to access the admin center.
Microsoft 365 admin center for Home/personal users | office 365 admin login
Before you guys can sign into the Microsoft 365 admin center as a Home/personal user. Then you have to find what your admin account is.
Find admin email
The admin email is basically used to sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center. Whenever you guys have bought a personal/home license, is NOT the same as the email you used in order to purchase the license. Rather, Microsoft 365 generates a new admin account on the following pattern as well.
admin @ [your email address] .onmicrosoft.com
Your email address will also be formatted as well so that all symbols are removed from it. Such as, the email
[email protected] will actually be changed to
myemailemailcom. The resulting admin email will actually be;
The password may not be the same as your account’s password, however, just give it a try. If it doesn’t work, then just recover the password. The recovery email will actually be sent to the email you used in order to purchase a Microsoft 365 license.
Sign into Microsoft 365 admin center
- You have to visit the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Sign in along with the Microsoft-generated admin account.
- You guys will be able to access and also customize the Microsoft 365 admin center.
The Admin centers section that is basically located at the bottom of the navigation pane groups all-important configuration options for Office 365 products. In order to allow the Office 365 company administrator to access all settings from the single interface of the Microsoft 365 admin center actually.
- Security/Compliance. Tap one of these options to open the Office 365 security and compliance administration center.
- Azure Active Directory. Permits you to configure Azure AD for Office 365 and synchronization along with Windows Server Active Directory. In order to manage users, groups and policies; and to set access parameters for third-party applications that interact along with Office 365 through Microsoft APIs.
- Exchange. Head to the Exchange Online admin center and then manage Office 365 user accounts and mailboxes. You have to configure group mailboxes, anti-spam protection, mail flow rules, and so on. Don’t forget to perform Microsoft Office 365 backup in order to protect data users’ mailboxes.
- SharePoint. Just open the SharePoint admin center for Office 365 in order to configure the Microsoft cloud environment. So that the users in the organization can collaborate.
- Teams. The Microsoft Teams admin center permits you in order to schedule meetings for teams via using Skype for business, manage teams, set policies, view reports, and so on.
- All admin centers. Opens a page along with a full list of Office 365 admin centers. Also, including admin centers for OneDrive, Yammer Enterprise, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Skype for business, and many other services.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!