As we all know that there could be a lot of factors that are responsible for the slowdown of Android speed. But, the major one is the limited CPU clock speed. Hence, we are going to share a method that will help you in order to overclock your Android device in order to boost performance. In this article, we are going to talk about Overclock CPU Android To Boost The Performance. Let’s begin!
New and updated android Smartphones are now constantly popping up in the market along with new updates and features. As a result, more games and apps are being updated regularly for supporting them as well. Thus consuming more power and making older smartphones slow as well. You guys may have experienced lag in your smartphone when you open too many apps. Everyone can’t really afford to buy new smartphones now and then. What if you come to know that you guys can boost the performance of your android device? You guys will ask how it is possible? However, it is possible via a method known as overclocking. Let us know more about overclocking actually. You can just simply overclock android to boost performance.
- 1 Overclock CPU Android To Boost The Performance
- 1.1 Reasons
- 1.2 Risk & Benefits of Overclocking
- 1.3 Things you will need before overclocking
- 1.4 Steps to Overclock Android to Boost Performance
- 1.5 Other suggested apps to Overclock Android:
- 1.6 Conclusion
Overclock CPU Android To Boost The Performance
Overclocking actually means forcing the processor in order to run at speeds higher than the specified speeds. If you guys are the one who is looking to overclock the smartphone, and then you are in the right place! We are now going to share the methods for overclocking your android device. Just follow the below guide in order to overclock android to boost your device’s performance. However, before moving ahead, we must know why your smartphones become slow as well?
There can also be a lot of factors responsible that make your Android device slow. Some of them:
- Low RAM
- Outdated processor
- Outdated technology
- Viruses and malware
- Limited CPU clock speed
In maximum cases, limited CPU clock speed is actually the reason for making your smartphone slow.
Risk & Benefits of Overclocking
Well, if you guys choose to overclock your device, you can also experience faster speed. After overclocking, then you will notice a significant improvement in your phone’s overall performance. If we talk about the risks, then the biggest risk attached in order to Overclocking is the overheating issue.
Because Overclocking is a way in order to force your phone’s processor to perform at its maximum level. Then you can expect overheating problems. Major overheating can also even damage your phone’s hardware. Apart from that, battery consumption will also increase significantly as well.
Overclocking new devices is never recommended as it also voids the warranty. So, if you guys have an outdated device that is old enough in order to take risks, then you can overclock it as well.
Things you will need before overclocking
Well, before you select to overclock your device, then make sure that you have these things –
- Rooted Android device
- Fully Charged device
- Backup of your files
Note: – Clocking CPU speed much can also result in overheating your device and also this process can also even damage your processor permanently. So just do it at your risk as we will be not responsible for anything that happened.
Steps to Overclock Android to Boost Performance
Step 1: Gorst of all, Root your android device.
Step 2: Then download and install overclocking software. (Recommended: SetCPU for Root Users.)
- Open the app
- Provide superuser access
- Permit the app in order to scan the present speed of the processor.
- After detection, then configure the min. and max speed
- It is important for your Android CPU switching.
- Don’t try to hurry and also increase the clock speed right away.
- Just do it slowly.
- Observe which option works for your device as well
- After you guys feel that the speed is stable, then tap on “Set to Boot.”
- Just create a profile. Set the conditions and times whenever you guys want SetCPU to overclock.
- Such as, you want to overclock your device whenever playing PUBG, and you can also set SetCPU to overclock for the same.
That’s just it, and now you have successfully overclocked your device.
Other suggested apps to Overclock Android:
- Kernel Auditor is also one of the best overclocking apps. Along with the help of this app, you can also manage to overclock like a pro.
- Then you can manage configurations like:
- CPU frequency
- virtual memory
- Also, you Can also do backup your files and edit the build-prop.
Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) is also one of the best and top-rated Android overclocking app available on the Google Play Store. Guess what? Along with Kernel Adiutor (ROOT), you can easily tweak and monitor things such as CPU frequency, governor, virtual memory, as well. Not only that, however, Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) can also be used to backup, also edit the build-prop, etc as well.
Faux123 Kernel Enhancement Pro
- Faux123 permits you in order to tweak CPU voltage and displays GPU frequencies in real-time.
- You also have full control over
- CPU governors
- Adjustments of CPU frequencies
The Faux kernel is another useful app if you guys want to tweak CPU voltage (Global/individual). This app gives users to control of CPU governors, adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies and it also shows GPU frequencies in real-time.
Tegra Overclock helps in order to switch between
- Battery saving mode (via underclocking)
- Give a performance boost (via overclocking).
Tegrak Overclock is also another powerful Android overclock app in order to boost the CPU/GPU speed of your Android device. Although, it supports a lot of ROMs but you are required to check if your Android device is being supported or not. You can select from a lot of CPU frequency levels this overclocking app gives (start along with the lower). Furthermore, configuring core voltage, internal voltage, etc. is just a 2-tap work as well.
- Performance Tweaker is just the same as Kernel Adiutor App.
- We recommend you to try this app.
- You can easily configure the following
- CPY HotPlug
- CPU frequencies
- GPU frequency, etc.
- But one drawback is that it is actually a little bit complicated to use.
Performance Tweaker is still in the early access, however, it’s worth a try. The app is much similar to the Kernal Adiutor app that has been listed above. Along with Performance Tweaker, you guys can easily tweak CPU Frequencies, CPY Hotplug, GPU frequency, as well. But, the app is actually a little bit complicated to use. Still, Performance Tweaker is one of the famous CPU tweaker apps that you guys can use right now.
SetCPU for Root Users
Available for rooted android devices, SetCPU is a really simple app that lets Android users overclock Android’s CPU frequency easily actually. Sliders will also show the maximum frequency up in order to which your Android’s CPU can be overclocked. It lets you assign user profiles at a certain points such as when your Android is charging, while the battery drops. It can also increase the performance of your Android device, then save the battery, or both!
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!