The Cazwall repo, mostly known as Simply Caz, is a long-lasting repository of Kodi add-ons. That’s been part of the community for years as well. The team delivered a good variety of content along with its repo, each and everything from movies in order to sports, TV shows to cartoons. Some of the highlights of the Cazwall experience included the Caz Wizard too, a handy tool that helped users tweak and also maintain their Kodi installation and install custom builds as well. In this article, we are going to talk about The Best Alternative to Simply Caz Repo – Reviews. Let’s begin!
Simply Caz Repo
The Simply Caz Repo offers a lot of add-ons to the users to stream live TV. It is actually an integrated repo that is dedicated purely to LIVE TV and IPTV. There are a total of 47 addons out of that most are third-party add-ons. This is really helpful in the installation of plugins and fixing the errors as well. The program add-ons include some of the famous builds as well. You can also easily install all these add-ons via the corresponding wizard-like simply Caz Wizard Elite TV Wizard, One Alliance Wizard, CellarDoorTV Wizard, Tesla Wizard, Axel Downloader, and Skymashi Wizard as well.
Apart from the program add-ons, you guys can also install many other well-known repositories via Simply Caz. Some of them are Team X Kodi, Exodus Repository, ARNU Box Repository, Elysium Repository, Skymashi Repository, Filmkodi.com, also Dandymedia Repository, TVAddons.ag Libraries and much more.
Use a VPN
Staying safe online is something that everybody thinks about from time to time. Kodi users are especially careful, because a lot of ISPs have started monitoring Kodi traffic in order to look for pirated streams. You don’t have to give up your right to online privacy each and every time you use Kodi, however. Along with a good VPN, you can log on and stream anything you want even without even sharing private information.
VPNs work via encrypting all the data that leaves your device. This makes it impossible for anyone in order to track your activity or also match downloads or streams to your location. You can stay anonymous along with a VPN, and you’ll enjoy better privacy and increased security. As well, also even on public networks or in censorship-heavy countries.
IPVanish | Simply Caz Repo
- Apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and also Android devices.
- Anonymous access in order to torrents and all of Kodi’s add-ons.
- Unlimited bandwidth and no speed throttling as well.
- Zero-logging policy on all the traffic.
A good VPN for Kodi has to strike the perfect balance between speed, ease of use, and also privacy. Most services sacrifice at least one of those features in favor of the many others, however, not IPVanish. IPVanish gives incredibly fast downloads and streams via a huge network of 850 servers in 60 different countries as well. All data passing via this network is secured along with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and also an automatic kill switch, as well. Each time you guys log in you’ll get a fast connection anywhere in the globe, all when staying completely invisible online.
Alternative to Cazwall Wizard | Simply Caz Repo
The main exclusive feature of the Simply Caz repo actually was the Cazwall Wizard. This handy basically add-on gave you all the tools that you needed to install new repositories. Just uninstall add-ons, speed up Kodi, clear out your video cache, manage builds, and much more. Along with the Caz Wizard gone, here are a few good replacements that can help you keep Kodi tidy.
Kodi basically comes along with a few security features that help keep your system safe from malicious code. One of these is actually a setting that, by default, avoids the app from accessing outside sources. If you guys want to install unofficial content, but, you’ll have to toggle this off. It’s absolutely safe to do, and it only takes a few moments.
- From Kodi’s main menu, tap on the gear icon to enter the System menu.
- Head to System Settings followed by Add-ons
- Then toggle the slider next to the Unknown sources option. It will sit on the right side and turn a lighter color when it’s active.
- Now accept the warning message.
Cosmic Saints Wizard
Another wizard that actually survived the DMCA takedowns is Cosmic Saints. This add-on emulates a lot of the functionality provided via Cazwall Wizard and includes some Android-particular features useful for Fire TV Stick or Android device owners as well.
The CS Wizard add-on comes like its own standalone installation. You guys won’t have to install any repositories or anything like that actually. Just download the file and you’re ready to go. Follow the steps below to start as well.
- Just visit the CSaintsWizard plugin download page in your web browser.
- Now download the zip file named plugin.program.CSaintsWizard.zip and then save it somewhere convenient so you guys can easily access it again in a moment.
- Now open Kodi and select Add-ons from the navigation bar.
- Tap on the box icon, then choose Install from zip file.
- Now navigate to where you saved the CSaintsWizard.zip file, then tap on OK.
- The Cosmic Saints Wizard will install in the background too. Check the main add-ons menu in a few moments and then you’ll see the wizard, ready to run.
What Can Cosmic Saints Wizard Do?
Cosmic Saints is actually a great multi-use wizard. All of the basic tools will also help you to speed up Kodi, install new builds, and then delete broken content along with just a few clicks. There are also some fantastic backup features that you guys can employ in order to save custom data in case you decide to delete and reinstall Kodi. Now explore the categories below in order to see what the wizard is really capable of!
- Cosmic Saints Builds – Install Kodi skins in order to customize your current setup along with a brand new look and feel. Also, includes nearly three dozen options for Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- Maintenance Tools – An incredibly detailed section along with all of the wizard’s cleaning and tweaking tools. Use these in order to clear your cache. Then delete old thumbnails or packages, perform a fresh start factory reset, get rid of unused add-ons, and so much more. You can even set a lot of these features to run on a regular schedule, even upon startup!
- APK Installer – A useful feature for Android owners (including Fire TV Stick). This section links over 30 different apps you can download and install right from the wizard.
The Best Alternative to Simply Caz Repo – Reviews
Although Simply Caz isn’t actually dead actually, most of the add-ons it featured have been removed, replaced along with lower-quality but legal content. With the repository now means picking via a scant selection of streams, only a couple of which focus on live cams and free TV. Your best bet is actually to move on from the Cazwall repo and then look for another resource for your Kodi content as well. Fortunately, there are dozens of repositories out there that make great alternatives as well!
seduNdneS is actually an unofficial repository that focuses on a choose few areas of content designed in order to deliver high-quality and reliable streams. You guys don’t have to worry about bumping into dozens of dead add-ons or also broken links. Just now install the repo, use the add-ons, then start your streams.
How can you Install seduNdneS
In order to gain access to the seduNdneS content, you’ll have to install the repository first,. Then pick and select which add-ons you want to grab. Follow the steps below in order to get your Kodi installation set up and ready to stream.
- Starting at Kodi’s main menu, find and tap on the gear icon at the top of the navbar.
- Then scroll to the File Manager icon then select Add source in the left pane.
- In the Add File Source window, tap on the box that says <none>.
- Type the following URL exactly when you see it into the window that opens: https://firetvguru.net/fire
- Tap on OK, then type a name in the box where indicated. Use something descriptive such as .sedundnes.
- Tap OK, and then return to the Kodi main menu.
- Open Add-ons and press the open box icon at the top.
- Select Install from the zip file and select the entry you named above.
- Press the file marked repository.sedundnes-#.#.#.zip
- Now wait a moment for the install to complete.
- From the open box menu, select Install from repository.
- Scroll down and then open the seduNdneS Repo.
- Now enter the Video add-ons folder to install as many streaming add-ons as you like!
What you can Install from seduNdneS
The seduNdneS experience is centered around two main add-ons actually, Not Sure and SportsDevil . Not Sure has a large selection of high-quality movies and also TV shows, ranging from Hollywood blockbusters to the latest and greatest on-air series as well. Everything is organized via genre and category, too, which makes it really easy to dive in and start streaming. With SportsDevil, you guys get access to some of the best live sports streams around. Soccer, hockey, football, baseball, UFC, basketball, tennis, and so many more, also all a couple of clicks away.
Official Kodi Repository
Well, the official Kodi repository shouldn’t be ignored! The pack-in repo also has dozens upon dozens of add-ons ready to install, all of that is reliable, free, and 100% legal as well. You can also catch up on cartoons, watch live TV, dig via film archives for forgotten classics, and so much more.
How can you install Official Add-ons
Installing add-ons from Kodi’s official repository is really easy. You guys don’t have to change any settings or add any new sources, just dive into the file, find what you actually want, then you’re ready to go. Just follow the steps below for each and every official add-on you want to install.
- Head to Kodi’s home menu, then choose Add-ons from the navigation bar.
- Tap on the box icon and choose Install from repository.
- Tap on the Kodi Add-on repository.
- Now navigate to the Video add-ons folder near the bottom.
- Browse for the add-on you guys wish to install.
What to Watch in the Kodi Repo
Even though its add-ons prevent potentially illegal content, the official Kodi repository has a great selection of content. That can go a long way in order to replace Cazwall. Now check out some of our favorites below.
- Toonjet – Watch classic animation from the golden age, each and everything from Merrie Melodies to Betty Boop, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, and much more.
- Snagfilms – You got the urge for a great indie movie? Snagfilms also collects dozens of free independent and foreign movies and organizes them into tidy categories as well.
- Viewster – TV shows and movies from around the globe, all free, all legal, all easy to stream as well.
- USTVnow – One of the best ways in order to watch broadcast TV and cable channels from U.S.-based sources.
- NBC Sports Live Extra – A great way to watch live sports and archived highlights too.
- JohnLocker – You can stream free documentaries from over a dozen genre categories.
If you installed the Brettus repository above in order to gain access to the Brettus Builds Wizard, then you’re in luck! The repo happens to have some great add-ons that help you to replace some of the features missing in Cazwall. The organization actually leaves a bit to be desired, however, if you’re patient and curious enough. Then you might just find some great new streams in this shiny new repository as well.
What to Watch with Brettus
Brettus’ selection of add-ons is actually diverse, unique, and quite literally a rainbow of color. The interface is splashed along with all kinds of shades, sometimes making the add-on names tough to read. If you guys persist and scan the whole list of 30 or so files, although, then you’ll find some great diversions. Below is a quick look at some of the main categories that you’ll find in Brettus.
- FTFA – An incredibly useful streaming resource for new movies, TV shows, and a lot of on-demand content. If you only install one add-on from Brettus, then make it FTFA.
- BOOMKids – Just bring in the little ones and sit them down in front of cartoons, learning shows, as well as kid-friendly movies.
- Brettus Anime – Binge on your favorite anime series or also discover something new.
- Brett’s Retro TV – You can watch old school TV on new school technology.
- Brettus Documentaries – Informative videos from a variety of sources on each and everything from nature to history to culture.
- Devils Advocate – An add-on specializing in big movie releases, PPV streams, live TV, and sports as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Simply Caz Repo” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!