Twitter is a really popular social networking platform along with millions of users around the globe. You guys may be one of them as well. You guys might have observed that you are unable to see a Tweet and rather get the error message This Tweet is unavailable. Many Twitter users had come across this message whenever they scrolled through Tweets on their timeline as well as whenever they clicked on a certain Tweet link. Just read this article to know all about How to Fix This Tweet is Unavailable on Twitter. Let’s begin!
If you guys have faced the same situation where this Twitter message blocked you from accessing a Tweet. If you are keen to know what does ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ means on Twitter then, you guys have come to the right place. In this guide, we will also help you understand the reasons behind the ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message whenever trying to view a Tweet.
- 1 Reasons Why ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ error on Twitter Occur
- 2 How to Fix This Tweet is Unavailable on Twitter
There are a lot of reasons behind the error message ‘This Tweet is unavailable. Whenever trying to access a Tweet on your Twitter timeline. Some of the most of the common reasons are:
- The tweet has been Deleted: Many times, the Tweet that reads ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ may also have been deleted via the person who tweeted it in the first place. Whenever someone deletes their tweets on Twitter. Then these Tweets automatically become unavailable to many other users and also no longer appear on their timeline. Twitter also informs the users about the same via the ‘This Tweet is unavailable” message.
- You have been Blocked by the User: Another reason why you guys get the ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message could also be that you guys are trying to see the Tweets of a user. That has blocked you guys from their Twitter account as well.
- You guys have Blocked the User: Whenever you guys are unable to see certain Tweets on Twitter. It is probably since you guys have blocked the user who originally posted that Tweet. Hence, you guys come across the message ‘This Tweet is unavailable.’
- The tweet is from a Private Account: Another really common reason for ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ is that you guys are trying to see a Tweet that is from a Private Twitter account. If a Twitter account is actually private, then only the followers will have access to see the posts of that account.
- Sensitive Tweets Blocked by Twitter: A lot of the time, the Tweets may also contain some sense as well as provocative content. That may also hurt the feelings of its account holders. Twitter actually reserves the right to block these Tweets from the platform. So, if you encounter a Tweet that shows a ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message, then it might have been blocked via Twitter.
- Server error: At last, it can be a server error whenever you are unable to view a Tweet. And rather, Twitter shows ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ on the Tweet as well. You guys will also have to wait and try later.
Ask the Twitter user to Unblock You
Well, if the reason behind you getting the said message whenever trying to view a Tweet is because the owner has blocked you. Then all you guys can do is request that Twitter users unblock you as well.
You can try to contact the user through other social media platforms. As well as ask mutual friends in order to help you pass along the message. Just ask them to unblock you on Twitter so that you guys can access their Tweets.
If none of the above methods also have worked for you, and you guys are unable to fix this Tweet is actually an unavailable message. Then the last option is now contacting Twitter Support. There may also be issues along with your Twitter account.
You can also contact the Twitter Help Centre within the app as follows:
- Just log in to your Twitter account through the Twitter app as well as its web version.
- Click on the Hamburger icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on Help Centre from the given list as well.
Just like that, you guys can also create a Tweet @Twittersupport, explaining the issue that you are facing.
In case, you guys are getting a Tweet unavailability message since you have blocked the user from your Twitter account. Just simply, unblock the user and then just try to view that Tweet.
You can follow these steps in order to unblock a user from your Twitter account:
- Also, you have to open the Twitter app as well as the web version on your laptop. You can also log in to your Twitter account.
- Now navigate to the user profile that you guys want to unblock.
- Tap on the Blocked button that you guys see next to the user profile name.
- You guys will get a pop-up message on your screen that will ask Do you want to unblock your username? Here, just tap on the Unblock option.
- In case, you guys are unblocking the user from the Twitter mobile app.
- Tap on Yes in the pop-up on an Android device as well.
- Just tap on Confirm on IOS devices.
Just reload the page or Re-open the Twitter app in order to check if you were able to fix this Tweet is actually an unavailable message.
Send Follow Request to Private Accounts
If you guys are trying to see a Tweet by a user along with a private account. Then you are just more likely to get a ‘This Tweet is the unavailable message. In order to view their Tweets, just try tp send a follow request to the private account. If the user of the private account really accepts your following request, then you will be able to see all their Tweets without even any interruptions.
Why is Twitter not sending my Tweets?
You guys may not be able to send Tweets if you are using the older version of the Twitter app on your device. Also, you can also check for available updates and then install them on your Android device through Google Play Store. You can also reinstall Twitter on your phone in order to fix issues along with the app. The last thing to do is contact the help center on Twitter as well.
Why does Twitter sometimes say ‘This Tweet is unavailable’?
Many times, the Tweet is not available to see if the user actually has a private account and you are not following that account. You can also send a Follow request. Whenever the user accepts it, you will then be able to see all their Tweets without even getting any error messages.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How to Fix Avast not opening in Windows