Apple has recently launched the second beta for iOS 13 and iPadOS developers, just two weeks after the release of the first beta. The two new versions of the iPhone and iPad mobile operating systems have come with a considerable amount of changes. In this article, we will tell you all the news that comes along with these betas.
Of course, how could it be otherwise, the second beta version of iOS 13 and iPadOS focuses mainly on the correction of various bugs and problems present in the first beta? But, in addition, there are new features and improvements in the user interface of multiple applications.
Normally the beta versions can be downloaded through the software update section of the operating system settings once registered in the Apple Developer Center, but this time you will be able to download the developer profile to install iOS 13 and iPadOS.
Also See: iOS 13: How to Automatically Close all Safari Tabs on iPhone or iPad?
All the new features of iOS 13
- The connection to SMB now works in the Files app.
- Some Screen Time settings are synchronized with Apple Watch.
- Improvements in the Calendar user interface.
New welcome menu in Apple Maps:
- New “High-Key Light Mono” function in portrait photos.
- Slide button for lighting effects in portrait mode.
- New memojis stickers: a gesture of victory, crossed fingers, pensive
- In iPadOS the anchor of widgets has been improved in the home screen:
In addition, tvOS 13 now includes support with the picture-in-picture function.
The public beta versions of iOS 13, iPadOS, tvOS 13 and macOS Catalina will be available starting next July.
Leave a Reply