It’s really important to keep your system registry in good shape through regularly running cleaning and maintenance jobs. It actually means via a registry repair tool to fix registry entries that are no longer associated along with any software applications or Windows settings. In this article, we are going to talk about Is Auslogics Registry Cleaner Safe to Use – Review. Let’s begin!
Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is actually a simple and powerful registry cleaner designed for Windows. It also boasts a lot of handy features and tools, also including the automatic registry backup function. It actually has a 1-click cleaning option as well. Its interface is user-friendly, as well!
- It supports 32 and 64-bit Windows versions
- Compatible along with Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7, 8, and 10 as well
- Varied Registry problem search criteria too
- It scans can be paused anytime
- Detected errors are sorted via group
- Registry issues can also be opened in Registry Editor
- Registry backup creation can be set in order to take place whenever errors are being fixed
What is Auslogics Registry Cleaner?
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a really great example. It can instantly scan your registry settings and tie up any loose ends that actually stop your PC from working normally.
Also, it is made for Microsoft’s operating system, the registry fixer plays well along with Windows 10. It also checks the registry for a lot of issues related to shortcuts, files, software, and the system as well.
You can also download Auslogics Registry Cleaner from the official website. It also has a free version that you can use for an unlimited amount of time actually. It just keeps a few options unlocked, that you can also access in the professional edition.
Although there is also no official Auslogics Registry Cleaner portable edition available for download. You guys can create a portable version after installing the tool through its interface. It’s a really simple way in order to store it on a removable storage unit and instantly scan the registry of any computer.
Installing the tool doesn’t take long as well. But, just keep in mind that Auslogics Registry Cleaner gets added to the Windows startup sequence through default so that it automatically runs each and every time you boot your PC. You can also switch in order to custom install mode to turn off this option. As well as to pick a favorite installation directory and create desktop icons as well.
Moreover, the free registry cleaner offers to download and install many other applications from Auslogics. Unless you’re interested, then make sure to decline these offers as well.
How to clean the registry
- Head to Registry Cleaner, choose Clean Registry, and tap on Scan Now
- Now, wait until the tool finishes the scan. Then, you have to choose Back Up Changes and tap on Resolve
- You can also view a detailed report along with the scanned and cleaned items
If you have to locate a particular key in the registry, you guys can use a built-in search and cleanup tool provided via Auslogics Registry Cleaner. In order to restore backups, open the File menu, and access the Rescue Center, then choose a backup from the list, and tap on Restore. You guys can also roll back Windows to a previous checkpoint from this area, also even though the tool can’t create a system restore points on its own as well.
Detailed reports are created and saved each and every time you clean your registry. That you can later recall from the Reports section also. Furthermore, you can inspect load charts along with the current system resource whenever it comes to your CPU, disks, network, and memory as well
Pros and Cons
Now here are some of the up-and downsides of Auslogics Registry Cleaner as well.
- Scan Option – The moment you guys open the program, then you can decide to scan your PC right away. This means you can review the results immediately and also decide if or not to fix them as well.
- Quick Scans – The scans are complete in minutes and the results are sort via categories. If you guys do not want to sort the results, then you may select the Scan and Repair option rather.
- Backup Creation – Regardless of what scanning option you select, you just need not worry about deleting something actually important via accident. This is because you guys can always create backups of the deleted items. That makes it easier for you in order to restore later on.
- User-Friendly Interface – Auslogics Registry Cleaner also has a straightforward user interface that basically makes it ideal for beginners as well. If you guys are not that confident along with your technical skills, also know that this tool is safe to use as well.
- No Documentation – This tool does not have enough help documentation yet. Though you may not need it in the process, it’s really great to know that you have something you can look up to in case you encounter problems.
Is Auslogics Registry Cleaner safe?
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is actually a legitimate application and its developer doesn’t really have a history of scams or other bad behavior. Unfortunately, since it tries to download and install more products during setup (that it can’t do without your consent). Some antivirus engines indicate a few red flags because of adware behavior, as shown via the VirusTotal report.
The promotional campaign doesn’t really end, here, though. Auslogics Registry Cleaner only seems just like a feature-rich application since it displays many options in its main window. In fact, those are shortcuts to installing many other tools from Auslogics. Again, this can’t be considered malware behavior as the tool can’t make it happen without even your permission.
Other than that, Auslogics Registry Cleaner creates backups via default before attempting. In order to make any registry changes. It’s a really great contingency plan to fall back on in case your operating system begins in order to act strangely after deleting registry entries and restarting the PC as well.
Some Important Tips to Consider When Using Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Before you guys get too excited and begin via Auslogics Registry Cleaner. We also have collated a few handy tips in order to help you use the tool along with ease. Here you go:
Check what you delete.
This tool also clears a lot of items by default. But, it pays in order to check what you delete. Apart from problematic Registry entries, some similar tools clear browser caches, cookies, browsing history, and a lot more than that. Clearing up these files will also permit you in order to free up space and improve your experience actually.
Make sure to enable the backup feature.
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is really safe to use. However, do make sure that you turn on the backup feature so you can instantly restore any Registry entries you don’t want to delete.
Download the tool from the official Auslogics site.
No matter how tempting it is actually to download the tool from external sites, we would definitely suggest doing otherwise. This is to avoid you from downloading many other unnecessary software and programs that play host to a plethora of malware entities as well. Rather than eliminating problems, you guys might only end up adding more issues that may also cause irreversible damage to your Windows device. Nobody actually wants that to happen, right?
Do not hesitate to seek help.
Should you guys encounter problems in the process, do not hesitate to call professionals for help. Auslogics also has a dedicated and friendly customer support team that can actually assist you along with your concerns and give you with the help or information that you guys need. Just visit Auslogics’ Support Center, just select the product you need help with, and then follow the instructions on your screen. It’s easy as that as well!
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!