Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is basically a first-person multiplayer shooter game launched in 2018, developed via Treyarch, and published via Activision. The game is also available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows platforms. It’s not actually the first time when Call of Duty players are facing so many errors and crashes when launching the game or during gameplay. The Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Error Code Negative 345 Silver is one of the most reported issues via the PlayStation and Xbox console users as well. Are you guys one of them? Just follow the steps below in order to fix this issue. In this article, we are going to talk about Call Of Duty Negative 345 Silver Wolf Error – Fix. Let’s begin!
A lot of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 players on PS4 and also Xbox One have reported that the game basically says the server is down. And then this specific error appears that stops the launcher to play the game. It also not permit users to even connect to online services through any means. This issue is getting one of the headaches for most of the console players in recent months as well. The Activision team hasn’t come along with any official patch yet to fix this said error as well.
Call Of Duty Negative 345 Silver Wolf Error – Fix
Luckily, we also have a couple of fixes available for you and mentioned below that should work for you in most cases as well. These steps are really common and easy to perform on your console as well. So, without any further ado, let’s just jump into it.
If you guys are facing the error message on your console when playing or launching the COD Black Ops 4. Then just try to force close the application and head back to the home screen of your console interface. Now, reboot your console properly from the power menu and then try to run the game again.
Use Mobile Hotspot
- You have to close the COD BO4 game on your console.
- Now, you will have to create a Wi-Fi hotspot via your mobile data on your handset.
- Head to the Network Connectivity option on your console settings and then look for the mobile hotspot signal.
- Choose and connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot of your mobile via the password.
- When you connect to it, check the network connection status and try to launch the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 game.
- You can also connect to the Wi-Fi or ethernet connection again to check for the issue.
- Now log into your router page from the web browser on your PC.
- Head over to the Port Forwarding option and then type the Xbox IP address in the IP address bar. You will find the Xbox IP address from the Xbox Network Settings menu as well.
- You guys will also need to input the TCP and UDP ports as same as below in the respective boxes.
TCP: 3074 UDP: 88,500,3074-3075,3544,4500
- Finally, just save the changes and reboot your router.
- Now, open the Black Ops 4 game and check if the error has been fixed or not.
Hard Reset Console
- Just make sure that the Xbox console is turned on.
- Long-tap on the Xbox button placed on the console at least for 10-15 seconds.
- The Xbox console will shut down completely now.
- Unplug the power cord from the socket and from the console as well.
- Now, you have to wait for another 10-15 seconds.
- Plug back in the power cord and then turn on the console.
- Open the COD Black Ops 4 game.
- First, turn off your PS4 console completely from the power menu.
- Tap and hold down the console power button for a few seconds until you guys hear two beep sounds.
- Now, the Safe Mode will appear as well.
- Here either you can select ‘Restore Default Settings’ or ‘Initialise PS4’.
- When you do that, then reboot your PS4 into normal mode again from the Safe mode.
- Also, make sure that your console software is fully updated as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!