The recent upsurge of Android devices now has slowly started to make laptops and PCs a thing of the past actually. The compact size of the smartphone, along with its extreme computational power basically makes it the ideal replacement for your PC. But, replicating elegant PC software into compressed Android applications is a really challenging task for a lot of users. If you guys want to increase the functionality of your smartphone and wish to run PC apps on your Android. In this article, we are going to talk about How Do I Convert EXE to APK. Let’s begin!
Each and every software needs a setup file that enables its installation process. This singular setup file basically installs the software and simultaneously creates all the files important for the smooth functioning of the app. On a Windows device, the setup file basically ends with a .exe extension and is hence called an EXE file. Whereas on the Android platform, the extension is .apk and thus the name, APK file actually. However, both files are dissimilar, created in order to run on entirely different platforms. Developers around the globe recognized the need to be able to convert EXE files to APK. Read ahead in order to find out how you guys can do the same.
How Do I Convert EXE to APK
Use Inno Setup Extractor on Android
The Inno Setup Extractor app can actually be downloaded from the Google Play Store and can actually extract EXE files in order to reveal all their components. If you guys are a developer looking for individual files in an EXE setup. Inno will actually help you guys extract those files and alter the modules in order to develop an APK. Here’s how you can also use the Inno Setup Extractor:
- From the Play Store, you have to download the Inno Setup Extractor Application.
- You need to open the application and select both the destination folder and the EXE file you want to extract.
- When both have been selected, click on the Blue Button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The process will then take some time, however, soon all extracted EXE files will also be saved in your selected destination folder.
Use the EXE to APK Converter Tool on Windows PC
The EXE to APK converter tool is basically an efficient way in order to convert your file. As the domain actually has not yet been explored to its full potential. The EXE to APK converter tool is actually one of the very few PC applications that can also help with the conversion.
- From the link given above, you have to download the software onto your PC.
- Then Extract the files from the archive.
- Tap on the application to open it, since it does not need installation to run.
- Whenever the interface of the app opens up, choose ‘I have a portable application’ and then tap on Next to proceed as well.
- A window will then appear asking you to choose a destination folder. Navigate and Select a destination folder, then just tap on OK.
- When selected, just proceed to select the EXE file that you guys want to convert. Tap on Ok once the desired file has selected as well.
- After you guys select the file has actually, tap on Convert.
- So, after the conversion process is complete, you guys can find the converted APK file in the destination folder. Just transfer it to your Android device in order to install and run it.
How do I convert EXE files to APK files?
You guys can facilitate the conversion of EXE to APK following the steps above and through particular software that can convert such files. On the other hand, if you guys want to run Android apps on your PC, then you can use emulators such as Bluestacks.
Can we convert EXE to APK files?
Well, on paper, it is definitely possible to convert EXE files to APK, however, the process mostly does not yield results. EXE files are actually developed keeping in mind an entirely different operating system. And also their conversion to APK is actually a really difficult process. So, that’s actually why multiple apps have created in order to replicate Windows software. If you guys are unable to convert the file, then just surf through the net, and if you guys are lucky. Then you guys may find an Android application that basically serves the same purpose as the Windows software you were trying to convert as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Fix Windows Update Stuck at 0