WhatsApp has become one of the most popular social networks in the world. With over 1.5 billion monthly active users. It sees over 60 billion messages a day on its platform. However, it does not work well for everyone. WhatsApp is becoming a big problem for a good percentage of mobile users. It’s called information overload. Some people even have difficulty managing the message flow and the boring good morning: goodnight messages and status images. If you are one of these, we recommend that you delete your WhatsApp account. But it does not have a support system to delete your account. So, you’ll have to do it yourself.
Deleting your account will:
- Delete your WhatsApp account.
- Clear the message history.
- Remove it from all your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your Google Drive backup.
Also Read: How To Disable Truecaller SMS Service On Android
Delete your WhatsApp account permanently
Follow the steps carefully to delete the WhatsApp account associated with your phone number. With this guide, you can also get rid of your data associated with this app. So that nobody can access it.
- Make sure the Internet is working. You can delete the account without a sim, but only when you are connected to WiFi. However, it must be installed and set up on the phone before deleting it.
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android smartphone. We hope you know how to do it.
- You can find the menu option button in the upper right corner (three vertical dots). Tap it. It will show you the menu options.
- Tap on “Settings”, the general WhatsApp settings window will open. There you can find many options for your convenience. Tap the section called “Account”.
- You will now open your account settings. Tap the last option: “Delete my account”. Now the confirmation window will open. WhatsApp will warn you of the risks associated with deleting your account. Read them carefully before continuing.
- If you’ve made your decision, it’s time to do it. Now select your country in the drop-down box. Then enter your phone number in the appropriate box. Then, tap the final “DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
Done! WhatsApp will no longer bother you with unwanted boring messages.
How to restart your WhatsApp account after deletion
Even if you delete your account, you can reactivate it.
- Download and install the WhatsApp app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app on your device and check your phone number with the app. Use OTP (one-time-password) to verify the phone number.
- After verifying the number, follow the steps on the screen to start your account immediately.
Remember, you are no longer associated with any group. It is a completely new account and uses it accordingly.
Leave a Reply