Unable to use Assistant with your Google Apps for Work accounts? Indeed, the issue isn’t with Google Assistant yet with your Google Apps account space settings.
I need certain consents to help you that have been incapacitated by the head of firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re the administrator of your Google Apps for Work record’s area, then you have to go to admin.google.com site and roll out the accompanying improvements to enable help for Google Assistant for Google Apps accounts.
Also See: Marshmallow OTA update collection (Download Links)
How to Enable Google Assistant for Google Apps
1. Go to admin.google.com and sign-in with Google Apps for Work administrator account.
2. Snap-on Apps » then select Additional Google administrations.
3. Look to the base of the page, you’ll see Web and App movement.
4. Snap on the three-speck menu symbol to one side of Web and App Activity.
5. Select On for Everyone.
6. You’ll get an affirmation discourse. Select TURN ON FOR EVERYONE
7. Hold up a couple of hours to let the progressions you made to engender to all users.
Thank you. For anyone who can’t find web and app activity in the list, just reverse the sort order and will be close to top. Strange, but it worked for me 🙂