Google introduced a very cool feature Multi User to Android phones last year with the Lollipop release. This was adopted widely by many Android phone makers, but Samsung chose to do away with it, even on its Flagship phones like Galaxy S6 and the recently launched Note 5.
Thankfully though, Samsung didn’t completely remove the code from its devices. You can enable Multi-user on any Samsung device running Lollipop by simply adding a few lines to your build.prop file.
Below are detailed instructions to enable Multi-User on Note 5, S6 and other Samsung devices:
- Make sure your phone is rooted.
- Download and install a file manager app with root access from Play Store (we prefer ES File Explorer).
- Open your file manager app and grant it root permission.
- Now go to /system/ directory and open the build.prop file to edit it.
- Inside build. prop file, add the following lines to the end:
- Save build.prop file after making the changes and then Reboot your phone.
Also See: Download LG G3 Marshmallow KDZ (30B) | TWRP Flashable ROM ZIPs
That’s it. This will enable Multi-User on your Samsung device running Android 5.0 lollipop and above releases.
Leave a Reply