If you guys are getting the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED on Google Chrome in Windows 10. Then it means your internet connection or browser is avoiding you from loading the page. The error message clearly indicates that Chrome is actually Unable to access the network and thus the error. There are many issues that can lead to this error, so there are many different methods, and you guys must try all of them as what might work for one user might not work for another actually. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome. Let’s begin!
Unable to access the network
Your connection was interrupted
A network changed was detected
Check your internet connection
Now Google, Gmail, Facebook, YouTube as well. all types of websites are affected by this error, and that’s why this error is really annoying. You really won’t be able to access anything on Chrome until you fix the issue. So without wasting any further time let’s see how you can actually Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome with the below-troubleshooting guide as well.
Note: Make sure to uninstall any VPN software you guys have on your PC before continuing.
- 1 How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome
How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome
Flush the DNS and Reset TCP/IP
- First of all, just open Command Prompt. The user can perform this step by searching for ‘cmd’ and then clicking on Enter.
- Now just type the following command and click on Enter after each one:
1. ipconfig /release
2. ipconfig /flushdns
3. ipconfig /renew
- Again, just open Admin Command Prompt and then type the following, and hit enter after each one:
ipconfig /flushdns nbtstat –r netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
- Just reboot to apply changes. Flushing the DNS seems to fix Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration error as well.
Restart your modem | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
Many times, restarting your modem can also fix this issue as the network might have experienced some technical issues. That only be overcome via restarting your modem actually. If you guys are still not able to fix this issue, then just follow the next method.
Use Google DNS
- You have to right-click on the network (LAN) icon in the right end of the taskbar, and then tap on Open Network & Internet Settings.
- Now in the settings app that opens, tap on Change adapter options in the right pane.
- Right-click on the network you want to configure and tap on Properties.
- Tap on Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) in the list and then click on Properties.
- Now under the General tab, select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses and just put the following DNS addresses.
Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- At last, click OK at the bottom of the window to save changes.
- Now reboot your PC and once the system restart, then see if you’re able to fix YouTube videos that won’t load. ‘An error occurred, try again later’.
- Now close everything and you may be able to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome as well.
Clear browsing data in Chrome | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- First of all, just open Google Chrome and click on Ctrl + H to open history.
- Next, just tap on Clear browsing data from the left panel.
- Just make sure the “beginning of time” is selected under Obliterate the following items.
- Also, just checkmark the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other sire and plugin data
- Cached images and files
- Autofill form data
- Now tap on Clear browsing data and then wait for it to finish.
- Just close your browser and restart your PC. Now again open Chrome and then see if you can Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome if not then just continue to the next method.
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type inetcpl.CPL and click on enter to open Internet Properties.
- Next, head to the Connections tab and choose LAN settings.
- Now uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN and then make sure “Automatically detect settings” are checked.
- Tap on Ok then Apply and reboot your PC as well.
Delete WLAN Profiles
- First of all, open Command Prompt. The user can also perform this step via searching for ‘cmd’ and then click on Enter.
- Now type this command in the cmd and then click on Enter: netsh wlan show profiles
- Then type the following command and now remove all Wifi profiles.
netsh wlan delete profile name="[PROFILE NAME]"
- You have to follow the above step for all the Wifi profiles and then reconnect to your Wifi as well.
Reinstall your network adapter drivers | ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter to open Device Manager.
- Now, just expand Network Adapters and then find your network adapter name.
- Just make sure you note down the adapter name just in case something actually goes wrong.
- Right-tap on your network adapter and then just uninstall it.
- If it asks for confirmation, then choose Yes/OK.
- Now restart your PC and then try to reconnect to your network.
- If you guys are not able to connect to your network, then it actually means the driver software isn’t automatically installed.
- Now you guys have to visit your manufacturer’s website and then download the driver from there.
- Just install the driver and then reboot your PC s well.
With reinstalling the network adapter, you guys can get rid out of this error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Leave a Reply