Instagram is basically the go-to place whenever you guys want to take a break and refresh yourself. Instagram tops the list of most used social media platforms around the globe. Every other person actually has an Instagram account. Many times, Instagram can also be addictive, and to save your precious time from compulsive scrolling via your feed. You guys may log out of your Instagram account to avoid getting distracted. But, whenever you try to log back into your account, then you might encounter login issues. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In Issue. Let’s begin!
According to some Instagram users, Login issues are one of the common problems that users can actually experience from time to time. If you guys are now unable to log in to your account even after using the correct username and password. Then there could be another problem along with the login error.
- 1 How to Fix Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In Issue
- 1.1 Check your Internet connection
- 1.2 Clear cache for Instagram | Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In
- 1.3 Restart your phone
- 1.4 Reset your login password
- 1.5 Reinstall Instagram
- 1.6 Set the correct date and time on your device | Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In
- 1.7 Contact Instagram help center
- 1.8 FAQs
- 1.9 Conclusion
How to Fix Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In Issue
There may be many reasons why you are not able to login into your Instagram account. But, a few of the possible reasons could be as follows:
- Incorrect username and password
- Blocked or the disabled account
- Also, using an old version of the Instagram app
- Instagram server error
Check your Internet connection
If you guys are unable to login into your Instagram account, then there are many chances you guys have an unstable internet connection. If the Instagram app does not even have access to a stable internet connection. Then you will not be able to log in as well as use the app as the app cannot communicate along with the servers properly. So, just make sure you have a stable internet connection before you guys try to login into your account actually.
You can restart your router and then run a speed check in order to fix Instagram won’t let me log in issue. Follow these steps for this method:
- Just unplug your router and then wait for about 10-15 seconds for the router to rest.
- Now after 15 seconds, just plug back the power cable of your router.
- Then wait for the router to start.
- At last, connect your phone to your internet connection and then try logging into your Instagram account.
If this method was not able to fix the login issue, then you guys can try out the next method.
Clear cache for Instagram | Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In
Many times, the application’s files can also get corrupted and may also cause the app to malfunction. If you guys are facing login issues on Instagram. Then chances are the system files are faulty, and clearing the app’s cache can also fix Instagram won’t let me log in. Just follow these steps in order to clear the cache for Instagram on your Android device:
- First of all, just open Settings on your device.
- Now scroll down and head to the Apps section.
- Tap on Manage apps.
- Just locate and open Instagram from the list of apps on your screen.
- Now, click on Clear data at the bottom of the screen as well.
- Choose Clear cache for the pop-up menu.
- At last, click on OK in order to confirm.
After clearing the app’s cache, then try to relaunch Instagram and login into your account.
Restart your phone
Many times, a simple restart can help you fix Instagram in order to function properly. If you guys are using your device for too long, then you may have many processes running in the background. When you guys have many processes running in the background. Then there might be not enough system resources in order to start or run the Instagram app. But, restarting your device will close all background processes and then free up the system resources. Hence, to fix Instagram not letting me log in issue, you guys can try to restart your device. After restarting your device, just try to relaunch Instagram and log into your account as well.
Reset your login password
If you guys are unable to login into your Instagram account, then there are chances that you guys are entering the wrong account password. Or you guys may not remember your password at the time of login. In this situation, in order to fix Instagram won’t let me login issue. Then you can also reset your login credentials for your Instagram account as well.
- First of all, open the Instagram app on your device, and just enter your username in the username field.
- Now, tap on Getting help logging in.
- In the text field, just type the email ID or the phone number that is linked along with your Instagram account.
- After entering the email ID as well as Phone number, click on Next.
- If you enter your Email ID to recover your account, then tap on Send an email.
- Then open your email ID on your device, and then find the 6-digit code sent to you via Instagram to recover your password.
- Just copy the 6-digit code and head back to Instagram.
- Just paste the 6-digit code in the text box.
- Tap on Next.
- Instagram will then automatically login into your account.
- At last, you guys can change your password by going into your Security settings.
Many times, reinstalling the Instagram app on your device can also help you fix unable to log in on the Instagram issue. You guys don’t have to worry about losing any data whenever uninstalling the app from your device.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your device now.
- Tap on your profile icon from the top right corner of the screen and tap on My apps and games.
- Then tap on the installed tab from the top.
- Now locate and open the Instagram app from the list.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- At last, after uninstalling the app, you guys can reinstall it on your device.
- When the app reinstalls on your device, then try to log into your account.
Set the correct date and time on your device | Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In
If you guys are not able to login into your Instagram account. Then it is probably because Instagram is not able to communicate along with its servers because of the wrong date and time on your device as well. If you guys have the wrong date and time set on your device. Instagram might also reject your access to its servers. Thus, in order to fix Instagram won’t really let my login issue. Just make sure you have set the correct date and time on your device.
- Go to the Settings of your device, and head to Additional settings. But, this option will vary from phone to phone. You guys might have to navigate to the general management settings as well.
- Now, just under Additional Settings, tap on Date and time.
- At last, turn on the toggle for Automatic date and time to make sure your device automatically sets the right date and time.
After resetting your date and time, just relaunch Instagram and then try to login into your account.
Contact Instagram help center
If none of the methods can actually fix Instagram not letting me log in issue. The last method that you guys can resort to is contacting the Instagram help center to raise a query. Instagram help center also has helpful guides to help you out if you encounter any issues along with the app. Thus, if you are not able to login into your account, you can also follow these steps to contact the Instagram help center:
- Go to the Instagram help center on your web browser.
- Tap on the Login Troubleshooting link on the website as well.
- At last, you can check out and read the guides mentioned on the website related to all your login issues as well.
Why Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In?
If you guys are unable to login into your account, then there are many chances. That you are using the outdated version of the Instagram app on your device as well. Just download the new updates, and then try to login into your account as well. For a detailed guide, you guys can follow the methods listed above.
Why is my Instagram saying there is a problem when I try to log in?
If you guys violate the terms and conditions of Instagram. Then the app might also suspend your account for a few days. In this case, you guys won’t be able to login into your account. Another reason why you guys are unable to login into your account could be because someone reported your account for misconduct as well.
Why won’t Instagram let me log in?
If you guys are not able to log in on Instagram, then you may be entering the wrong username as well as password. It is always better in order to double-check your login credentials. Another reason can also be someone trying to hack into your account. And in this case, you guys should immediately change your password. In order to fix the login issues along with Instagram, just try to restart your device as well as reinstall the app on your device.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: VPN Connection Failed Due to Unsuccessful Domain Name Resolution
Leave a Reply