Well, every now and then, apps basically launch new features that can be also explained and understood easily, with one and all, alike. Fruit on Snapchat is actually a prime example of this phenomenon. For an average user, the mystery of the fruit emoji is really puzzling and they think, what do these fruits even mean i.e. fruit emojis meanings. In this article, we are going to talk about What Does Fruits Mean on Snapchat. Let’s begin!
What Does Fruits Mean on Snapchat
Fruit emoji is basically an innovative yet, slightly complicated way of depicting the relationship status of a user on Snapchat actually. Each and every fruit emoji tells a different relationship story is actually an amusing fruity way. This is a really helpful tool for many other users in order to determine who is available and where to keep their distance.
Why Fruit emojis? Well, this is a question that still bamboozles a lot of users. Unlike Facebook, Snapchat users do not really have the option in order to create a detailed profile to talk about their personal life. Thus, the cute, little, fruit emojis are basically used instead. The subtlety of the fruit emoji also makes it an ideal relationship status indicator for a trendy platform such as Snapchat.
What does Cherry emoji mean on Snapchat?
The () or Cherry emoji also has multiple meanings on Snapchat and has also caused a great deal of confusion among users. Different users also have associated different meanings along with the cherry emoji:
- Some Snapchat users put Cherry emoji in order to indicate that they are in a happy relationship.
- Whenever others use it in order to suggest that they are actually not looking for a relationship right now.
Well, the source behind this confusion could be the Raspberry emoji, a fruit that looks very similar to the cherry. The raspberry emoji is not available on all platforms. Thus, it forced users in order to designate multiple meanings to the cherry emoji.
What does Fruit Emoji () mean on Snapchat? | Fruits Mean on Snapchat
Naturally, different fruits basically imply different relationships statuses on Snapchat. You have to keep in mind that these interpretations might also be subjective and may vary as well. With that being said, here’s what different emoji fruits as well as vegetables most of the time mean on Snapchat:
Banana emoji – Married
Avocado emoji– I’m the better half.
Apple emoji– Engaged to someone.
Cherries emoji– In a happy relationship or Does not want to be committed
Chestnut emoji – Wants to marry their partner.
Pineapple emoji– In a complicated relationship.
Blueberry emoji– Single.
Lemon emoji– Wants to remain single.
Strawberry emoji– Unable to find the right partner.
How to Use Fruit Emoji on Snapchat Story
You have to follow the given steps in order to use fruit emoji on a Snapchat story on your Android phone:
- First of all, you have to open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Then head to the Camera page and click a picture that you guys want to post on your story.
- Click on the sticky note icon.
- Now from the right end of the top menu, click on the Smiley emoji, as shown.
- Just scroll down to the Food and Drink section. From the emoji fruits as well as vegetable list, just choose the emoji that best describes your relationship status as well.
- When the emoji has been added to your image, then tap Story.
The chosen emoji fruits and vegetables will now be added to your Snapchat story.
How to Use Fruit Emoji on Snapchat Profile | Fruits Mean on Snapchat
Well, adding the fruit emoji on your Snapchat profile is actually the perfect way in order to let users. Those, who haven’t really added you yet, know about your relationship status. You guys can add fruit emoji in your Snapchat Display Name, as it can change multiple times as well. Your username, however, cannot be altered as well.
Note: If you guys are creating a new Snapchat account, just do not add a fruit emoji to your username.
Here’s how you guys can use fruit emoji on Snapchat profile on your Android device:
- Just open Snapchat, and click on your Bitmoji from the top left corner of your screen.
- Then tap on the gear icon from the top-right corner in order to open Settings.
- Now click on Name in order to change your Snapchat Display name.
- You can also change the name according to your preference and then add the emoji of your choice.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!