If you guys take a deeper look into the emojis that are available in Android and iOS, then you will notice a big difference between both of them. Android and iOS are having entirely different-looking Emojis for iPhone and Android devices as well. Some people like the emojis that are also available on Android, however, others like one that is available on iOS. If you guys are an Android user who actually loves to use iOS Emoji. Then you are in the right place. In this article we are going to talk about Get iPhone Emoji for Android – Root, and Non-Root. Let’s begin!
It doesn’t really matter if you are having a rooted or non-rooted device, and this trick will work with all of them. We all basically use a lot of different social media and instant messaging applications. Such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, Telegram, etc. And we always use Emojis in order to express our message and feelings. These days we can’t even think about chatting to someone without even using any emoji. Or posting something on any social media platform without emojis as well.
Get iPhone Emoji for Android – Root, and Non-Root
Apple’s iOS mobile operating system has slightly different and also better-looking emojis when compared to the emojis on Android actually. Although both the OSs have the same emojis, folks prefer the iOS one just due to how they look. The iPhone emojis are also more fun, whereas the Android ones are drab. If you’re thinking how to get iPhone emojis for Android, then you’ve landed on the right page. There are a few ways in order to get the iPhone emojis on your Android smartphone or tablet. We’ve also outlined some of these methods below.
The easiest way to get iPhone emojis for Android is just to install a third-party keyboard or an app that enables the emojis system-wide actually.
For Rooted Devices
First, let’s try out an app that will basically install the iPhone emoji keyboard on your smartphone or tablet. You guys can find an app of your choice from the Google Play Store as well. Also, check for the reviews before downloading the app.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device and search for the iPhone emoji keyboard or apple emoji keyboard as well.
- You will find many apps, but we would recommend that you go along with the Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10 app.
- Download this app and install it on your device as well. This app will basically let you change the system font of your Android phone or tablet, and you can use the iPhone emojis as well.
- After installing the app, just launch the Settings app on your device and then head over to the Display option.
- Now look for the Font settings, and you should be able to see the Emoji Font 10 option there.
- You could also use the Settings search option in order to look for the Font settings.
- Choose the Emoji Font 10 and click on Apply.
Get iPhone Emoji in Android – Root Required
Well, for everything to work just as it should, we will need Root Access. Without Root access, the probability of getting iOS Emoji on Android is far way less actually. It is because not all Android Phone has the ability to change the Font provider actually. And also this will be a problem and we won’t be able to use iOS Emoji on Android. On the other hand, if you guys are having a Rooted Android device then it is just a piece of cake in order to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji in a matter of just few taps.
We will be using an app called “Emoji Switcher” in order to change the Emoji to iOS Styled. You can also download the APK file of the app from the link below and then install it on your device. Also make sure that the “Unknown Sources” setting is enabled on your device actually.
- First of all, just make sure that your Android device is rooted and also has root access. If your device is not rooted and if you need to root your device then follow this guide on Rooting Android.
- Download and install the Emoji Switcher app from the link below.
- When you download that, then install the app and open it up.
- The app will ask for Root Access, just give it permission.
- Now, you guys will find a panel called “Set Emoji to”. From the drop-down menu choose iOS 10.13 and click on the Set button.
- Now, wait for a second till it installs the selected iOS Emoji pack. After the installation is done, you guys will be asked to reboot your device for the settings to take place as well.
- When the phone is rebooted, you will then notice that the emoji has changed to iOS styled and everything will look the same actually.
Change Android Emoji to iPhone Styled – No Root
In this section, we will be discussing changing the Emoji style of Android along with the iOS one without Root access. If you guys are having a non-rooted device then don’t worry, we got you covered. We are required to install a third-party application to do the job.
- First of all, you have to download the app called “iOSEmojiFont” from the link given below. The app was available on the Google Play Store a few months back actually. But, now the App is removed from the store and you can locally download it and then install it via the link mentioned below.
- In order to install Apps outside the Google Play Store, you should turn on the unknown sources option from your Android Phone’s settings. To do that go to Settings > Security/Privacy Settings > Enable “Unknown Sources”. Now we can install any third-party apps along with the .apk file.
- Click on the Apk File and install the App. When you install it. Then open the app to set up iOS Emojis on Android.
- When the installation is done, we have to set up Font Changer 3 as our Font provider in Android. For that, just go to settings and find Font settings. The setting might be different for different UIs such as OneUI, OxygenOS, MIUI, EMUI, etc.
- Now, download any good Keyboard app for Android such as Google Keyboard to easily switch between Keyboard and Emoji Pad. GBoard is the most convenient and easy to access whenever it comes to Numbers, Alphabets, Gifs, Emojis, and Stickers as well.