Well, is your Galaxy Note 7 running slower than usual? Has it stopped working altogether or not? Rebooting or resetting your device can also help out along with a lot of performance issues. And this guide will walk you through all the steps you have to know. First, we should figure out what type of reset you guys need to perform. In this article,we are going to talk about How Do I Factory Reset Note 7 – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
If your device is running slowly, is unresponsive, or also if an app isn’t working properly. Then you’ll want to reboot your device, or perform a soft reset as well. This is basically the smartphone equivalent of unplugging it and plugging it back in again. If you have to restart your Galaxy Note 7, you guys should try this method as well:
How Do I Factory Reset Note 7 – Tutorial
Almost for all of the Android devices, there are basically two ways to do a factory reset. The first is to do it from the device the settings, and the second is to boot into recovery mode and hard reset it from there as well.
The Galaxy Note 7 also supports both ways in order to factory reset an Android device. Let’s dive in deep and show you step-by-step instructions to factory reset Galaxy Note 7 as well.
Note: Factory resetting Galaxy Note 7 will completely delete all files on the device, also including your pictures, videos, documents, apps, the game progresses, and everything else. So just make sure you backup the important stuff on your device before performing a factory reset as well.
How can you Factory Reset Galaxy Note 7 from Settings
- First of all, open the Settings page on your Note 7.
- Choose Backup and reset under Settings as well.
- Now, select Factory data reset from the list of options.
- Go on and let the device do a factory reset actually.
How can you Hard Reset Galaxy Note 7 from Recovery
- First, you have to switch Off your Galaxy Note 7.
- Tap and hold the Home + Power + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds and as soon as you see Galaxy Note 7 logo on-screen, then release three buttons altogether as well.
- Your Note 7 will also show a blue screen with a broken Android in the center.
- Now press the Volume UP button once while holding the Power button in order to show the stock recovery options.
- Use the Volume down button in order to scroll to the Wipe Data or Factory reset option, and choose it by pressing the Power button.
- Now choose Yes in order to confirm factory reset.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!