Are you guys looking to install the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on Motorola Moto E4 (woods or perry)? Then you are at the right place actually. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Download and Install Oreo on Moto E4. Let’s begin!
If you guys are here for the first time to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto E4, they also let us make things more clear. It’s been few months, the developers are struggling to bring a stable build of Android 8.1 Oreo to a lot of supported devices. Earlier we also had shared some of the custom ROM known as Lineage OS 15.1, Pixel Experience ROM, AOSiP, OmniROM, Resurrection Remix Oreo, etc. That is based on Android 8.1 Oreo actually. You can just simply check out the link in order to see if you have your device in it.
Android 8.1 Oreo and Features:
Well, Android 8.1 Oreo is actually the latest update of Android Oreo that was released in August 2017. The Android Oreo is the 8th iteration of Android OS and basically comes along with many new features. Such as New emoji, picture-in-picture mode, multi-window, also Better public Wi-Fi connections, Revamped notifications, Notification Dots, Notification channels, Google Play Protect, Project Treble, Autofill, also Smart text selection, Better battery life and performance and also new Settings menu and other UI tweaks. After rolling the 8.1 Oreo, Google also pushed the Android 8.1 Oreo branch tree to Android Open Source Project (AOSP) as well.
How to Download and Install Oreo on Moto E4
Follow our below guide in order to install the Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto E4. Just simply download the below given ROM and Gapps file in order to experience the PURE Android Oreo Stock build on the Moto E4 smartphone. To install any Custom firmware on Moto E4, you guys should have TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery as well.
Before you grab the download link and installing the custom ROM, then also make sure to follow the pre-requisites.
- This ROM is actually for Moto E4 (Do not Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone more than 80% or 70%.
- You have to download and Install the Latest Motorola USB Drivers
- You guys will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed it on your phone. So make sure to Backup your complete ROM before even doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- If you guys have root installed, then just take backup of all your apps via Titanium Backup or backup complete without even Root
- Just download all the Zip files from below and Place them in your phone’s root of internal memory as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!