If Microsoft Teams keeps reinstalling itself on your Windows PC and opening itself at boot, then there is a solution. You can’t just uninstall Microsoft Teams in the usual way: You have to uninstall it twice actually. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix if Microsoft Teams keeps Reinstalling. Let’s Begin!
It’s silly, but that’s how it actually works. Specifically, you’ll have to uninstall both “Microsoft Teams” and the “Teams Machine-Wide Installer” as well. If you just uninstall the Microsoft Teams application, then the machine-wide installer will reinstall it every time you sign in to your PC. So, to completely uninstall Teams, you have to delete both applications.
‘Why do Microsoft Teams keep reinstalling itself?’
Thousands of Windows users are asking the same question and thinking why Microsoft teams won’t uninstall. They uninstall Microsoft teams from their computers, but MS Teams, much like an uninvited guest open itself back at boot.
This is literally creepy and incredibly annoying because the app constantly pops up whenever a user turns their computer on. And, this takes us back to our question: why do Microsoft Teams keep reinstalling itself? Well, the answer is Windows users cannot delete Microsoft Teams the normal way.
Uninstall Microsoft Teams Keep Reinstalling
- If you want to uninstall both, then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features on Windows 10.
- Under Apps & features, you have to search for “Teams.” Uninstall both Microsoft Teams and also Teams Machine-Wide Installer.
- You can also use the classic Control Panel in order to uninstall these applications. Go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program, search for “Teams,” and then uninstall both Microsoft Teams and Teams Machine-Wide Installer as well.
Microsoft Teams Uninstall through Control Panel
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Program and Features > Uninstall a program
- Look for Teams and then your system will show both Microsoft Teams and Teams Machine-Wide Installer. Uninstall each of them as well.
You need to try method 1 or 2, you will get rid of Microsoft Teams, permanently. The next time you sign in to your PC, then the Teams won’t automatically reinstall itself. It will stay uninstalled from your system unless you download and install it on purpose.
Why Users want to get rid of it Microsft Teams? | Microsoft teams keeps reinstalling
MS teams, as an integral part of Office 365 basically produce a capacitive and distinct collaboration hub for businesses and teams as well. It’s a great tool for users who want fast collaboration, but the companies that want a 100% effectiveness, they may not find it a perfect solution. Here’s why:
- Insufficient Notification: This is one of the major MS team’s drawbacks actually. For instance, if you create a group with an already existing label, then MS teams would not notify you about it.
- Complicated File Structure: In teams, finding files is really difficult. You can’t just pull up the advanced search to get what you actually need.
- Non-optimal Meeting Experience: MS teams meeting experience still lacks intuition, lags, and mostly fails to promote features such as note-taking in One Note.
- Limited Channel Numbers: Allowed channels have been restricted to 100 per team as well.
- Limited Flexibility: Building of Teams blocks is not as flexible.
- The difficult transition from Outlook: Since Teams does not support group calendars yet, Teams users have to switch to Outlook in order to review the team or group calendar.
- Challenges regarding permission setting: MS teams make sharing easy among team members however, teamwork is not always binary. So when a user wants to make permission settings granular and differentiate, then MS teams won’t allow so.
Alternative to Microsoft Teams | Microsoft teams keeps reinstalling
Besides being a collaboration and communication tool, HeySpace is also a great task management software as well. It’s actually a perfect alternative to Microsoft Teams because of its simplicity and functionality. HeySpace improves work and your team’s productivity along with many useful features:
- It is totally free.
- Thanks to its design that you can see three boards in one place – your team and spaces (different channels), chat, list of cards along with tasks.
- You can also easily convert part of your conversation into a task.
- The board with tasks allows you to see all of the projects in one place.
- Every task can be adjusted and you can set date, assign folks to it, add tags, description, files, and also comment on it. All just to keep you updated on task progress.
- You can also share files.
- The feature of workspaces permits you to create many spaces, if, such as, you work for many organizations or have different clients.
- The pleasant and intuitive interface as well.
HeySpace provides you space to freely and smoothly collaborate with your teams and clients as well. Also no more switching between apps and tabs. You have almost everything in one place! What’s more HeySpace integrates with TimeCamp, one of the best free time tracking software for freelancers and top 10-time tracking software with the desktop app as well. Use them both to get the most out of your work!
Wire | Microsoft teams keeps reinstalling
The wire is another alternative to Microsoft Teams that is worth considering. The wire is a collaboration tool fostering on users’ security as well. The software permits you and your team to safely share files and information, make voice calls, video conferences with screen sharing, chat. Or create groups in order to discuss different tasks and projects. You can also talk to your friends and family through a protected and safe channel.
You can create encrypted groups and invite other folks to them, such as, your clients. If you care about security and want your information to be secured and encrypted, then the Wire is a great solution!
Winio | Microsoft teams keeps reinstalling
Winio is a collaboration tool for teams of any size, freelancers, and individuals as well. In Winio, you can easily see what your team is working on and what actually has to be done. The tool also eliminates the need for e-mail within your organization and provides you an easy and effective communication channel. Thanks to that you have all the messages and important data in one place actually. You can also create threads and discuss with team members on tasks and projects. If you want to attach a file to the project to always have access to it and let your team preview it also. In Winio you can share processes, take meeting notes, or even collaborate on specifications as well.
Winio, similarly to HeySpace, permits you to keep all important information in one place. It’s basically a productivity-boosting software and also a fantastic alternative to Microsoft Teams.
Slack is such a popular tool that does not need to be introduced actually. Folks love it for its ease of use and functionality. Slack can be used as an alternative to Microsoft Teams if you want a tool to make communication transparent and smooth as well.
In Slack, you can also create channels for different teams, projects, or tasks. You can send a group or individual message to your team members, send files, search messages for important information, and also create workspaces. It’s a simple tool however, if you’re looking for an easy solution, then Slack is the right choice.
Zoho Connect | Microsoft teams keeps reinstalling
This tool is excellent for folks who want to bring teams and resources together to have it all in one place. Zoho Connect is another alternative to Microsoft Teams as well. With features enabling smooth collaboration, you can get more done and better communicate with your team as well.
In Zoho Connect, you and your team have the ability to create and also edit documents in real-time to always keep up with the work’s progress. Use intelligent forms in order to collect and process data. Build workflows for more effective work and also create channels to exchange ideas and make faster decisions as well.
If you are already using other Zoho products, then integrating Zoho Connect with them will improve your work even much more.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this microsoft teams keeps reinstalling article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!