Packed in with a range of impressive new add-ons. Such as Hearing Health, standalone App Store, Cycle Tracking and much more. WatchOS 6 looks well-timed for Apple Watch. Let’s dive south to install watchOS 6.2 developer beta 5 on Apple Watch to know all the hidden features right away!
With the standalone Application Store and advanced health & fitness-centric features. Such as“Activity Trends” and “Hearing Health” watchOS 6 is basically designed. To take the Apple Watch experience to the next level. The ability to install applications right on the watchOS device. That could prove to be a catalyst in making Apple’s smartwatch break even more boundaries.
However, considering how feature-rich and promising the operating system looks. We are all geared up to download and install watchOS 6.2 beta 5 on Apple Watch to have a sneak peek at all the new add-ons. If you also want to go to the yet-to-be-released OS and dig out the hidden gems. It would be great to set up the latest watchOS version on the smartwatch.
Just a little word of caution, then do not expect the newest watchOS version to run smoothly as yet. Because the OS will still go through a lot of changes and improvements. But if you can bear with those hiccups, then for sure, beta testing would be fun. Now that pep talk is done. Then let’s get the developer beta of watchOS 6!
Install WatchOS 6.2 Beta 5 on Apple Watch
- Before starting with the steps. Make sure that your iPhone is also running the latest iOS 13.4 beta 5. And you connect it to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Besides, your smartwatch must have at least 50% power. And also be connected to a magnetic charger.
- Open a web browser on your paired iPhone and go to Developer.apple.com.
- Now, check out the watchOS 6 download page and then hit Download watchOS 6 beta Configuration Profile.
- Next, choose the Apple Watch as the device for beta testing and hit Install.
- Also, you have to enter your Apple ID passcode. Then, you have to tap on Install again to confirm.
- After that, Restart your smartwatch.
Now, wait for your wearable device to reboot. Once you are done with it. Then you can install the update as usual.
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on My Watch tab → General → Software Update.
- Then, tap on Download and Install WatchOS 6.2 Beta. Then after, you have to enter your iPhone passcode and agree to the terms and conditions.
- At last, tap on Install.
Now, allow the update to take place without any interruption. You can also check the update progress on your smartwatch. When you do that all. Then you will be ready to take the OS for a long spin.
Now that you have set everything. Start your extensive search to discover the hidden features and then have a close look at all the new add-ons. Here I am wishing you a fun-filled watchOS 6.2 beta 5 testing on your smartwatch!
That’s all Folks! I hope you like this Install WatchOS 6.2 Beta article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!