LG V10 won’t turn on:
Some people who use LG V10 report that it won’t turn on. Even though it’s button light up like normal, but the screen remains black and nothing is showing up. Also, they find that their LG V10 won’t turn on after they charge the phone battery. This problem is quite serious and quite irritating because you may feel shocked after finding your phone won’t turn on. this is the common problem that the screen fails to wake up.
We suggest you connect your phone to a power outlet to make sure of the problem. That the screen not turning on is not because of a dead battery.
You could find some options to resolve this problem so that you can use your phone comfortably. The following explanations are some options to overcome your phone screen problem that won’t turn on.
The first thing that should be tested before any other advice. It would be to press the “Power” button several times to make sure there is an issue with the powering of the LG V10. One of the potential solutions you can try to resolve the problem. That is by pressing the Power button hardly several times to ensure that your Power button is working normally. If you keep trying this option and cannot resolve your problem then, read the rest of the guide:
Boot to recovery mode and Wipe cache partition:
So, here are the following steps that may help you get the LG V10 into Recovery Mode by booting the smartphone:
- First Press and hold the Volume-up button, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- After the phone vibrates, let go of the power button, while still hold the other two buttons until the Recovery screen appears.
- Using the “Volume Down” button, highlight “wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it.
- After the cache partition is cleared, the LG V10 will reboot automatically.
Boot to Safe Mode:
When booting into Safe Mode it will only run on default apps. This will allow you to see if 3rd party application was causing the issues. Here are the following steps to do this:
- Press and hold the Power button, and wait until the LG logo appears on your phone.
- After the LG screen appears, Please let go of the Power button then press and hold the Volume down key.
A safe Mode text will start showing you at the bottom left corner of your phone screen. A safe Mode text will start showing you
One method to help you fix the LG V10 screen won’t turn on is. To factory reset the smartphone. If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your LG V10 using the hardware keys. these are the steps to do that:
- Turn off the LG V10.
- Press and hold the volume up button, the Home button, and the power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the power button to select it.
- Using the volume down highlight yes delete all user data and press power to select it.
- After the LG V10 has rebooted, then use the power button to select it.
- When the LG V10 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
It’s important to note that before you go to the factory reset the LG V10, you should back up all files and information to prevent any data from being lost.
Get technical support:
If none of the methods is working in, to get the LG V10 to turn on after charging, we suggest you take the smartphone back to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damage. If they prove that it is defective by a technician. The replacement unit may be already provided for you of it could be repaired. Upgrading to a new phone or insurance replacement may be possible options.
However, if you are planning to pick up the LG V10, don’t let these problems change your mind. Most of these issues are because of software, and future updates will likely address them. The LG V10 is still one of the best Android smartphones out there, and if you are looking for features like durability and a great camera, this smartphone is certainly a great choice.
hopefully, you will get help with these options.
If you like this article, you may also see; Remove the SIM Card From iPhone 8: How to?