Well, we all have been to the point where we had just created our Facebook accounts, and all we wanted was just to add hundreds of friends to the friend list as well. All we did was accept as well as send friend requests. However, sooner or later, we get that having hundreds of friends actually means next to nothing. There is actually no point in adding folks to the list whom we do not know, and also neither do we talk. Some of the folks even get on nerves, and all we want is just to get rid of them. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Mass Delete Facebook Friends. Let’s begin!
When we realize all this, we start removing all those folks from our friend list. I get that you guys are at that point, and you now want to remove these people from your friend list right. What if you guys have to remove hundreds of people or all of them? Taking everybody down one by one would be a really hectic job. So how can you really remove all your friends from the friend list?
Well, you can also try deactivating your account for a change. However, if you do not want to do so and want to unfriend all of the connections as well. Then you will also have to consider via web extensions and other third-party tools. Unfortunately, Facebook does not really offer the feature to unfriend all as well as multiple friends all at once.
How to Mass Delete Facebook Friends
Remove Multiple Facebook Friends at Once using Chrome Extension
NOTE: Well, I personally do not recommend using these types of extensions and third-party tools as your social ID and information may also be at stake.
If you guys want to unfriend everyone in just one go, you will also have to add the Friends Remover Free extension to your Chrome browser. You have to follow the steps that are below:
- First of all, you have to open your Chrome browser. This extension is not really available for Firefox or any other browser. So, if you guys have not installed Chrome yet, just install it.
- Head to the Chrome Web Store as well as tap https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions. Now, you have to search for the Friends Remover Free extension.
- When you have installed the extension on your browser, tap on the icon of the extension (Puzzle icon) and then tap on Friends Remover Free.
- It will now show you two tabs. Tap on the first one that will open your friend’s list.
- Now, the last step is just to click on the second button that actually says – Step 2: Unfriend All.
As soon as you guys click on it, then all your Facebook friends will then be removed all at once. There are actually a few more Chrome extensions that actually perform the same task within a few clicks. Such as Mass Friends Deleter, Friend Remover Free, All Friends Remover for Facebook™, as well.
Delete Friends On Facebook Traditionally
Facebook does not really permit you to delete multiple or all friends in just a single go. The only option for you is just to delete as well as unfriend them one by one. You have to follow the steps below, in order to do so:
- First of all, you need to open the Facebook application as well as browse the Facebook website. Then log in to your account if you guys haven’t already.
- Now just head to your profile. Tap on your name on the homepage in order to open your Facebook profile.
- When you are on your profile page, tap on the Friends button in order to open up your friend list.
- You have to scroll down and search for the friend you guys want to delete, as well as you can search directly from the search bar in your friends’ section.
- Now that you guys have found the person tap on the Friends tab next to the name. The Unfriend option will then pop up. Tap on it.
- Tap on Confirm in order to remove that friend.
- Now repeat steps 4-6 one by one for all the folks that you guys want to remove from your Facebook Friend list.
Well, this is the only way to mass delete Facebook friends. If you guys want to remove a hundred folks from your friend list, you guys will actually have to follow the steps a hundred times as well. There is actually no shortcut; neither is there any other way in order to remove multiple friends. Although Facebook doesn’t really provide a way, however, that is what we are here for. We will be discussing an extension in the next section with which we can also remove all your Facebook Friends all at once.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!