Keeping the features rolling in, Snapchat also added a pin function to the chat screen. This permits users in order to keep in touch along with those that matter to them, however, free to follow as many other Snapchatters just the way they like. Pinning also helps better organize your chat screen because you guys don’t have to scroll via your hundreds of snaps in order to find your favorite person! In this article, we are going to talk about How to Pin on Snapchat and What Does it Mean. Let’s begin!
How to Pin on Snapchat and What Does it Mean
Snapchat’s pin feature permits users in order to keep the people they interact along with the most, right at the top of their chats. Normally, whenever you guys interact along with a person, Snapchat then moves that person’s chat to the top of the list.
What do you need?
The pin feature is available only on iOS devices for now (as of June 3rd, 2020) actually. So, if you guys have got an Android device, then you can’t pin a conversation for now.
How to pin a conversation on Snapchat
- To pin a conversation on Snapchat you guys need to have the latest version of the app installed on your iOS device. So the first thing that you want to do is update your app if it’s not on the latest version.
- When you have the latest version of Snapchat, go ahead and launch the app.
- Now swipe right from the camera page, in order to reach your chats. Locate the chat of the user/group you would like to pin to the top of your chats. Tap and hold on to the user/group in order to bring up additional options.
- Click on More > pin Conversation. That’s just it! You guys will see a red pin? appear next to the user’s name.
How to unpin a conversation
In order to unpin a conversation, just simply follow the same steps by swiping right, tap and hold on to the user chat, and choose ‘Unpin conversation’.
What happens if you pin a conversation on Snapchat
Whenever you pin a conversation, no matter how low it is on the list, that conversation will move to the top of the chat list. Even if you guys receive a new chat/snap, then the pinned conversation will also remain above them.
Will Snapchat notify the user?
Users do not get notified whenever you pin their conversations because the only changes that occur are on your account. Snapchat permits you in order to pin up to can pin …. people
How can you customize your pin emoji
Snapchat now also lets you customize your friend emojis and this also includes the pin function too! In order to customize your pin emoji, you have to follow the steps below.
- Just open the Snapchat app, and click on your emoji in the top left corner.
- Now head to settings via clicking the ⚙️ in the top right corner. Scroll down to ‘Additional Services’ and click Manage.
- Choose ‘Friend Emojis’ in order to access the emoji customization screen.
- Now click on the pin emoji, in order to change it whatever you would like!
- Then you guys know how you can pin a conversation or group to keep them right at the top. Go ahead and pin your friends and family, so that you guys don’t miss a snap from them.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!