In this article, we are going to tell you how you can delete or block unwanted friends from your friend list on Snapchat. However, before that let us see what Snapchat is, why is it used and what features make it so famous among the youth. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Remove Friends on Snapchat – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
Because of its release, Snapchat quickly gained an audience and has now a community of up to a billion Snapchat users. It is a social media platform that primarily focuses on sending pictures and videos. That expire once the viewer has opened it as well. One can only see a media file a maximum of two times. Snapchat also sends a notification whenever someone takes a screenshot.
It also offers a really wide variety of filters to click photographs and capture videos. The security & privacy features and also photography filters of Snapchat are the main points of its popularity among folks.
How to Remove Friends on Snapchat – Tutorial
If there are some folks who irritate you with their snaps or if you simply do not want someone to see any of your content or also send you any. Then you can either remove them from your friend list or then block them straight away.
How can you Remove Friends on Snapchat?
Snapchat is actually a bit different from Facebook and Instagram where you can just unfollow or unfriend someone. In order to delete a friend on Snapchat, you have to visit his/her profile, search for options, long press on more, and then block or delete. Well, don’t you feel overwhelmed? We also have explained each and every step in detail in this article, so just sit tight and follow the steps given below:
- First of all, launch Snapchat on your Android or iOS device.
- You have to log in to your Snapchat account. The homepage of Snapchat opens with a camera to tap pictures if you already are logged in to your account. You will also see a bunch of other options all over the screen as well.
- Here you have to Swipe Left to open up your chat list, or you guys can just click the message icon at the bottom icons bar. It is also the second icon from the left.
- Now locate the friend whom you guys want to remove or block from your friend list. When you have done it, tap and hold the name of that friend. A list of options will also appear.
- Click on More. This will also reveal some extra options. Here, you will find options in order to block and remove that friend.
- Then tap Remove Friend. A confirmation message will also pop up on your screen asking if you are sure about your decision.
- Click on Remove to confirm.
How can you Block Friends?
Snapchat also permits you to block people from your account. In order to block a person on Snapchat, you will have to follow the steps 1 to 5 exactly as mentioned above. When you guys have done that, rather than going for the Remove friend option, click on Block and then confirm it.
Whenever you tap the block button, it not only blocks that person from your account. However, also removes him or her from the friend list.
There is one more way in order to remove or block a friend on Snapchat. You can also access the ‘block’ and ‘remove friend’ options from the profile of a friend as well. All you have to do is:
- First of all, click on the Bitmoji of that friend. This will open up the profile of that friend as well.
- Click on the three dots available on the top right corner of the screen. This will also open up a list of available options.
- Now you only have to tap on the Block or Remove Friend option as per your choice, now confirm it, and then you are all done.
How to Mass Delete All Snapchat Friends
- Just open your web browser and then enter https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account.
- From the page that is loaded actually, log in along with your Snapchat along with the account details you want to mass delete all Snapchat friends.
- Enter your Snapchat details in order to confirm the ownership of the account and tap on Continue
- If everything goes well, then you will get to a Snapchat account deactivation page. This means that your account has been deactivated as well.
In order to terminate the Snapchat deactivation period, simply log in along with your normal Snapchat username and password within 30 days. Within 5 minutes, your Snapchat account will be ready as well.
If you guys think that deactivating your Snapchat account in order to mass delete all your friends on Snapchat is not a better option for you. Then you can delete each and every friend one after the other.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!