The past few years have shaken the social media industry with really high profile revelations. About how the giants of Silicon Valley use and also abuse our data, mostly without our permission or consent. For this, the industry has seen a rise in awareness between the end-users. Whenever it comes to privacy-focused apps in niches such as browsers and messengers actually. Two messaging apps that have seen a lot of traction are Telegram and Signal as well. In this article, we are going to talk about Signal vs Telegram Comparison – Which One is Best. Let’s begin!
Signal vs Telegram Comparison – Which One is Best
Let’s now see how these two compare and what each has to offer to its users as well.
- Messages deliver instantly and reliably, and even on slow networks
- The signal is actually a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. No advertisements, No trackers, and also No kidding.
- Switch to the dark theme if you guys refuse to view the light.
- Select custom alerts for every contact, or disable noises completely.
- You can use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing pictures.
Well, between Signal vs Telegram, The signal is an absolutely free, privacy-focused messaging and voice talk app. That you can use on Apple and Android smartphones and through the desktop. All you guys need is a phone number to join.
The instant messaging App is run via a non-commercial organization – Open Whisper Systems. It’s actually a normal messaging app that sends a message in an encrypted form whenever chatting along with someone who also uses the signal app.
Well, even the voice calling features are also encrypted as well. It basically has a private section where you guys can turn off screenshots and also activate a passphrase on the menu. In order to avoid anyone to access the App on your phone.
- You guys can send media and files, without even any limits on their type and size.
- Your whole chat history will need no disk space on your device and will securely save in the Telegram cloud for as long as you want it.
- You can also create group chats for more than 200,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOCX, MP3, ZIP, etc.), and also even set up bots for particular tasks.
If we talk about Signal vs Telegram. Folks always praise Telegram for being safe and secure which is really far from reality. The encryption gives via the app can only function when users select the secret mode option. So by default, all of the Telegram messages are transferred over Telegram’s unencrypted servers actually.
The most amazing features of Telegram are the clean user interface and it’s really good for marketing. Due to the Telegram group Channels and group chat that accepts many Folks. If you want to enjoy Telegram, always turn on the secret mode.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Signal vs Telegram” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Make Telegram Stickers Pack – Tutorial