PDF is one of the most used file formats for sharing documents online. Because of its popularity, PDF is used to share documents in a wide range of dialects around the world. If you ever come across a file which is not in your native language, what would you do? Hire an interpreter to interpret PDF files for you? Well, not after reading this article. As here, you will learn to do that on your own.
By following the methods here you will be able to translate PDF from any language to English, Spanish, Russian, Hindi or any other language for that matter.
4 Easy Ways To Translate PDF Files
1. Online PDF Translator
There are many free online tools for translating documents online, however, Doc Translator remains the best PDF translator. As it translates documents and keeps the formatting and layout of the document as the original. Follow the steps as below to learn more about this online tool.
- Open your browser and visit onlinedoctranslator.com.
- Next, Drag and drop your file in the upload box or simply click on Upload File.
- A new window will appear, select your desired PDF file and click on
- A warning pop up might appear, click on OK to close it.
- Now the device will consequently get the language of the source record, you can pick the language in which you want to translate the PDF file and select
- As soon as you do that, on another page, you can either change your PDF to a Word file or simply download it.
With this, you have effectively translated your file online. Moreover, you can copy the similar steps on your phone’s browser on Android and iOS to translate PDF files on your mobile phone itself.
2. Using Google Translator
Other than the online doc translator you can also use the Google translator to translate your PDF documents in any language. In any case, you won’t have the option to download the translated file using Google translator.
- Open Google Translator in your browser and select Documents the top. Now click on the Browse your computer button to upload the PDF file.
Find your PDF and click on Open to upload it.
- Once you upload your file, select a language for translation and click on Translate.
- Wait for a few seconds and your file will be converted in your desired language.
Read the document and close the tab once you are done with it.
3. Use Microsoft Word For PDF Translation
Since Microsoft Word is used for Word files only, you will have to convert your file to a Word file first to translate it. Follow the steps as shown here to convert PDF file to Word.
- Go to Small PDF. Click on the Drop PDF hereto upload your file.
- Once you have uploaded the file, wait for a while and the PDF will be automatically converted to a Word document. Now click on the load button to download it.
- Open the downloaded Word file in Microsoft Word. Now select Review from the toolbar at the top. New devices will appear in the toolbar, select Translate, and tap on Translate Document.
- Now on the new tab under Choose document translation languages choose the language in which you want to translate your document and then click on
- A spring up with respect to interpreting documents will appear on the screen. Click on Send to send the document over the internet for translation.
- For the first time, it might ask you to choose a browser in which you would like to see the translated document. Choose the browser of your choice, wait for a while and the translated document will open in the browser.
4. Translate Large PDF Files
If you have a large file that you want to translate in another language then the above-mentioned methods might take some time to translate it. To translate such large files, you can use Google Docs.
- To translate a document on Google Docs first, you need to import it to Google Docs. Here the file itself gets changed over to a Google Doc record.
- Now once your file is uploaded to Google Docs, you can easily translate it in any language by following the steps shown here, The best way To Translate Documents In Google Docs.
There are numerous PDF interpreter programming accessible online which you can purchase to translate PDF files. However, if you are an infrequent user and translate a file once in a while, then these free methods are good enough to use.