Opening the bootloader on Google Pixel gadgets is the least difficult thing ever. Android gadgets from different makers are frequently harder to open bootloader on, however, the way that Google implied the Nexus (now Pixel) arrangement to be engineer inviting is the motivation behind why you can without much of a stretch open bootloader on Pixel phones and tablets.
Why Unlock Bootloader on Pixel? By opening bootloader on your Pixel or Pixel 2 telephone, you Enable a universe of conceivable outcomes on your gadget. Look at the rundown beneath:
- Install/Flash Factory Image by means of Fastboot.
- Install/Flash a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Get root with SuperSU zip.
- Install Custom ROMs, MODs, and other such stuff.
- Salvage gadget from the delicate block.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader on your Google Pixel gadget will void its guarantee totally erase/wipe all information on the gadget. Ensure you backup your significant information like Photos, Videos, Music and different files on the gadget to a protected spot.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Pixel and Pixel 2
- Connect your Pixel gadget to the PC with a USB link.
- Open an order window on your PC.
- Boot your Pixel gadget into bootloader mode using the accompanying order:
adb reboot bootloader
- You may get a solicitation to approve USB debugging on the gadget, acknowledge it.
- When your device is in bootloader mode, issue the accompanying order to open bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock
- You’ll get an affirmation screen on your Pixel gadget. Press Volume Up button to feature Yes and press Power button to choose it. This will start the bootloader opening procedure, which shouldn’t last more than a couple of minutes.
- Once the bootloader is opened, your gadget will reboot into bootloader mode. You have to boot into framework now, either press Power button to reboot OR issue the accompanying order:
- During a reboot, your Pixel gadget will experience an industrial facility reset and after that at long last boot into the framework.
That’s it in a nutshell. Your Pixel gadget’s bootloader is now opened