During the last WWDC, 19 iOS 13 and iPadOS took all the lights, but the Apple Watch also received a good dose of news that will come thanks to watchOS 6. This new version of the Apple Watch operating system gives independence to the clock never before sight, but also really interesting news arrives.
We have reviewed the main improvements that come to watchOS 6, such as its new dedicated App Store or the new areas that will reach your watch, however, there are many small changes that we are going to review today.
All the improvements that will come to your Apple Watch
Thanks to our 9to5mac colleagues who have developed a meticulous analysis of watchOS 6 we can bring the best news that comes with the new Apple Watch update.
- Browse web pages thanks to Siri.
- New interface when organizing the apps in the form of a list.
- Possibility of deleting native apps.
- New applications such as Calculator, Voice Notes and Noise.
- Now it sounds has been redesigned.
- Maps now show favorite addresses.
- You can see your activity achievements directly on the Apple Watch.
- You can send Animoji stickers.
- New options in Settings for SOS and privacy.
- Complete redesign of the Music app.
- New complications: especially for the new apps.
- Redesign and new options in Adjustments.
- Possibility of changing Siri’s voice.
- Possibility of updating the software from the Apple Watch.
Continuity, that function that allows you to continue with what you were doing on another device, comes to Apple Watch.
As we see watchOS 6 comes with many hidden features within the interface and some improvements that will make your Apple Watch look better than ever. It is a very mature system that with this sixth version has reached almost total independence, now you can install and delete applications or download software updates directly from the watch without going through the iPhone.