Having issues mounting data on TWRP recovery? All things considered, the in all probability purpose behind that is scrambled information on your device. Producers have been selling Android devices recently with constrained encryption empowered (for the security of your information). This makes certain renditions of TWRP not ready to mount information segment on the device, and consequently unfit to flash a compressed file (like SuperSU) from TWRP.
For the most part, flashing SuperSU zip using TWRP’s install menu is the least demanding thing on the planet. However, if you’re having issues mounting information parcel of the device on TWRP recovery, then it’s difficult to use the Install button on TWRP to flash a compressed file. All things considered, you can use the ADB sideload SuperSu option.
While stock recovery just permits flashing marked speeds from ADB sideload, you can install/flash an unsigned dash also in TWRP recovery through ADB sideload order. Also, that is the manner by which we’ll flash the SuperSU zip through ADB sideload.
How to ADB Sideload SuperSU speed from TWRP Recovery
- Download and spare the SuperSU compress file from the download link above to your PC in a different folder.
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on your device:
- Go to your phone’s settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” Multiple times. This will empower Developer choices on your phone.
- Now go to Settings » Developer Options » and tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Now open the folder where you downloaded the SuperSU .compress file and afterward open an order window inside the folder. To do that, complete a Shift + Right snap on any vacant blank area inside the folder and select Open direction window here from the setting menu.
- Connect your device to the PC and issue the accompanying direction in the order window:
- adb reboot recovery
- When your phone boots into TWRP recovery, do the accompanying:
- Select Advanced from TWRP recovery fundamental menu.
- Select ADB Sideload from advanced choices.
- Check the Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Cache checkboxes.
- At long last Swipe to Start Sideload from the base bar.
- Now issue the accompanying direction in the order window to flash SuperSU zip:
- adb sideload SuperSU-v2.78-201609011115.zip
- Once SuperSU zip is flashed effectively, you’ll get Reboot framework alternative, select it.
- Before rebooting, if TWRP requests that you install SuperSU, ensure you select “Don’t install SuperSU”.