Well, good news for all Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 Cricket (SM-J120AZ/j1xltetu) users. Now you guys can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Amp 2. Today we are going to guide you on How you Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Amp 2. TWRP Recovery is basically a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system. Those are mostly unsupported via stock recovery images. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Root Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
If you guys want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, and then flashing TWRP Recovery is actually the first priority to get all modding ability on your Galaxy Amp 2 as well. If you guys have a TWRP on Galaxy Amp 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in just a few simple steps.
In this guide, you guys can download and install the TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Amp 2. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Amp 2 as well. You have to download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Galaxy Amp 2. The TWRP Recovery basically comes with a 3.1.0 version. That actually has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode as well.
The rooting procedure is followed only after the installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone as well. If you guys wish to try only the Rooting procedure. Then we recommend you in order to follow How to Root any Android Phone without even a PC.
WHAT IS ROOTING?
Rooting is basically the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and many other devices to run the Android mobile operating system. In order to attain privileged control over many Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives just the same access to administrative permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system like FreeBSD or macOS [Source].
Now, we will also guide you step by step, first of all, you will use the Magisk via patching the official stock boot image, and also the flash on Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 boot partition. You guys must have to download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it as well. A Lot of folks don’t know and they compare rooting along with hacking. Here we would like to clear to you that rooting is basically a different thing and hacking different things. No doubt that someone may control and also break any system via hacking that is illegal while rooting is done via the owner of a Galaxy Amp 2 in order to get different features and advantages of the device.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 – Tutorial
This is a guide in order to install the latest TWRP for Galaxy Amp 2. Just download the Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Amp 2 today and Read the steps below. This is actually not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Amp 2 from TWRP Team. If you guys install any Custom Recovery on Galaxy Amp 2. Then you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file such as Xposed as well. You have to read the guide carefully on How can you Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Amp 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you guys that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you guys don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you guys follow our step by step guide carefully.
In order to install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Galaxy Amp 2. Then you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone does not have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so, you can safely apply almost everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
The benefit of TWRP Recovery
- You guys can flash Custom ROM along with TWRP Recovery
- You can also flash modding zip files in order to customize your phone
- Really easy to use Xposed Modules
- Pretty easy to Root and Unroot via TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing as well.
- Easy access in order to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You guys can flash the image file via TWRP Recovery.
- Can also remove all bloatware through TWRP Recovery.
- In order, to underclock and overclock.
- You guys can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data also.
- In order to flash a Custom Recovery, You have a Laptop or PC
- You guys need to Unlocked Bootloader on Galaxy Amp 2
- Just download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Charge your phone to at least 70% as well
- You have to take a full Backup of your device just in case if you need it later
- Now download SuperSU.zipfor root and Move it to internal memory on your phone as well
- First Download and also Install the Samsung Kies Software: Windows | Mac
- Then install the Samsung USB Drivers: Click
- Download and then Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!