Now you guys can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE ZMax Pro (urd). We also had already shared some custom ROM for ZTE ZMax Pro as well. If you are here for the first time, then you should read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM as well. If you guys are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time. Then please make sure that you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone as well. In this article, we are going to talk about Android 7.0 Nougat Download for ZTE ZMAX PRO. Let’s begin!
In this guide, you guys will learn How you can Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE ZMax Pro. This ROM is also based on AospExtended OS which is really popular with its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can also install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on ZTE ZMax Pro via following our simple guide through TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company actually. However, you can install this AospExtended OS on ZTE ZMax Pro. This is also a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may also find bugs or lag, if you guys do then you can always revert back to Stock or any many another custom ROM for ZTE ZMax Pro as well.
Android 7.0 Nougat Download for ZTE ZMAX PRO
Just remember this is a stable build of AospExtendedOS on ZTE ZMax Pro actually. This is a Stable build and can also be used as a daily drive. If you guys want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How you can Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE ZMax Pro-based AospExtended OS as well.
In order to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE ZMax Pro or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed actually. If you guys don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your ZTE ZMax Pro as well.
What Is AospExtended OS?
AOSP Extended is basically an AOSP based ROM that gives stock UI/UX with many customization features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made via cherry-picking a lot of commits from many other projects. Being based on AOSP it gives a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and also make it even better in future updates as well. A ROM via a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended as well
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes along with a handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Open the camera through tapping on the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply through Notification. Also, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable instant Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates, and also New Emoji Support.
- This will basically work on ZTE ZMax Pro Device, just don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone more than 80% or 70%
- Now you have to download and Install Latest ZTE USB Drivers.
- You guys will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step via TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Now make sure that you have followed the steps properly. Just don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you guys make to your phone.
- You can also backup all of your apps via Titanium Backup or you can also Backup without any Root
- Also, you guys must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- You can also download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is also the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On ZTE ZMax Pro (AospExtended):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE ZMax Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AospExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AospExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “android 7.0 nougat Download” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!