Well, undoubtedly, we all have an Instagram account. Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms where we connect as well as share photos & videos along with our followers. Have you guys ever tried to delete multiple photos all at once from your Instagram account? Can you guys do it? Is it allowed via Instagram? Sadly, Instagram only permits you to delete photos one by one and you guys can’t bulk delete photos. That is just really irritating. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Delete Multiple Instagram Posts. Let’s begin!
Fortunately, there are a lot of third-party apps that can also help you along with deleting multiple photos from Instagram at once. But, not all apps are the best to opt for deleting images at once. In this article, we now have accumulated three third-party apps that can also get the job done. So without wasting any further time, we will explain how you can delete multiple Instagram photos at once via these apps as well.
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Posts
Delete Individual Instagram Posts? (Through App)
Let’s now start along with the process of deleting photos from the Instagram app.
- Just simply launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Click on the profile icon on the bottom right. Then tap on the photo that you guys want to delete.
- A photo will then open. Click on the three-dot icon on the top right of the photo.
- Now a menu will pop up, click on the Delete option from the list.
- Then a confirmation dialogue box will actually pop up. Again just click on Delete.
- But, there is another option “Archive”, which you guys can use to hide your photos from others rather than deleting it from your account.
That’s just all about deleting single photos from your Instagram account. Howevr, if you guys want to delete multiple photos then just follow the next method.
Remove Instagram Photos (Third-party Apps)
As we discussed earlier that there are actually no official options in order to delete multiples Instagram photos or posts. Hence, we have to use third-party apps to accomplish this task. We also have shortlisted three third-party apps that can actually delete multiple photos at once from the Instagram account as well.
- Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete
- Instant Cleaner For Instagram
- Mass Delete for Instagram
Let’s now discuss the steps in order to use these apps one by one:
Instant Cleaner for Instagram
An instant cleaner is actually considered as one of the best apps for deleting multiple photos. Furthermore, there are also many other options that you can select with this app:
- Just unfollow users in mass.
- Unlike photos as well as videos in bulk.
- Bulk block followers in bulk as well.
- You have to delete your posts in bulk
- You have to download & Install Instant Cleaner for Instagram from Google Play Store.
Note: This app has been removed from Play Store (Update: 27th March 2020)
- When the installation is complete, then just open the app.
- Now login along with your Instagram credentials and then tap on “Posts” from the bottom bar. Now under Posts, you guys will see the photos and videos from the Instagram account.
- Just choose the photos & videos you want to delete and then tap on “Delete” from the top bar.
- That’s it, the deletion process of multiple photos will now start.
If you guys are using the free version of this app, then you will get a total of 15 operations and under each option as well. You will be able to choose 5 photos. You can also purchase the paid version in order to get full access to this app.
Mass delete for Instagram
If you guys want to prevent buying pro versions to get all the features of the apps, this app can also save you money. This app will provide you the option in order to Mass deletion, Mass follow/unfollow, Mass unlike for Instagram as well. This app has actually the same layout such as Instant Cleaner for Instagram. Thus, the steps are actually the same.
Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete
- You have to download & Install Cleaner for Instagram from the Google Play Store.
- When the installation is complete, just open the app.
- You have to Log in with your Instagram credentials that is under the app.
- Now navigate to the Media option from the bottom bar. Here you guys will see pictures and videos of your account.
- Just choose the photos that you guys want to delete and then tap on the Circular button.
- A menu will then pop up, just select the ‘Delete’ option from the menu.
- Now a confirmation message will appear, just click on the Start Now option. The selected Instagram photos will then be deleted at once.
Note: If you guys are using the free version of this app, you guys will get a total of 50 operations and under each option. You can also purchase the paid version in order to get full access to this app as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!