TikTok is actually the fastest-growing social media platform where users can showcase their talents and gain popularity. Be it singing, dancing, acting, or any other talents, TikTok users actually earn their livelihood through creating engaging and entertaining content. What really makes these TikTok videos even more interesting are the filters that users add to these videos as well. Users like to try out many filters to figure out which one best suits their content. Thus, it is really important to know how to remove filters from a TikTok video in order to explore different filters on TikTok. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Remove TikTok Filter – User Guide. Let’s begin!
TikTok filters are effects, that enhance the appearance of your video as well. These filters may also be in the form of images, icons, logos, or also many other special effects. TikTok actually has a vast library of filters for its users. Every user can also search for and select filters that are unique as well as relatable to their TikTok video.
How to Remove TikTok Filter – User Guide
TikTok permits you to remove filters before posting a TikTok video. But, when you share your video on TikTok or other social media platforms, you guys will not be able to remove the filter. So, if you are thinking about how you can remove the invisible filter from TikTok, only you can remove it.
Then read below for methods that you guys can use to manage as well as remove filters from TikTok videos in your draft section.
Remove Filters added after Recording | Remove TikTok Filter
If you guys recorded a TikTok video and added a filter, then you can also remove it as long as you do not post the video. You have to follow the given steps in order to remove the filter from a TikTok video which was actually added after recording it.
- Whenever recording a video, then just click on the Filters tab from the left panel.
- You guys will see a list of filters. Tap on Portrait, then choose Normal to remove all applied filters from the video.
In this way, you can just easily remove the filters that you guys add post-recording.
Remove Filters from Draft Videos
You guys can easily remove the filters from your draft videos as follows:
- First of all, you need to open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Then click on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Just head to your Drafts and select the video that you guys wish to edit.
- Click on the Back arrow from the top-left corner of the screen in order to access the editing options.
- Now tap on Effects from the panel displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the Back Arrow button to undo all the filters you guys have added to the video.
- Now click on the Next button in order to save the changes.
- If you want to remove effects from your TikTok video, then click on the None icon.
- If you guys had applied more than one filter on your TikTok video, then just keep tapping on the reverse icon in order to remove all the filters.
- Finally, just tap on Save to reverse the applied filters.
This is how you can remove the filter from a TikTok video.
Manage your Filters | Remove TikTok Filter
Since TikTok actually offers a massive list of filters, it can also get tiring and time-consuming to search for the one you like. Thus, to avoid scrolling through the whole list, you can also manage your filters on TikTok as follows:
- On the TikTok app, just click on the (plus) + icon in order to access your camera screen.
- Click on Filters from the panel on the left side of the screen.
- Then swipe the Tabs and choose Management.
- There, check the boxes next to the filters you want to use and store them as your favorites.
- Now uncheck the boxes next to the filters that you guys don’t use.
Here onwards, you will be able to access as well as apply your preferred filters from the favorites section.
Can you actually remove the invisible filter on TikTok?
Invisible filter functions just like any other filter on TikTok, meaning that it cannot be really removed once you post the video. But, if you did not post the video on TikTok yet, you guys will be able to delete the invisible filter.
How can I remove a filter from a TikTok video?
You can easily remove a filter from a TikTok video before even posting the video. To remove the filter, just open the TikTok app, click on the Drafts> Filters > Undo icon in order to remove filters.
Keep in mind that, there is no way to remove a filter from a TikTok video. When you post it on TikTok as well as share it on any other social media platforms.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Delete Multiple Instagram Posts