Galaxy s6 How to Insert or Remove:
Samsung is a well-known brand of smartphones in today’s world and also, it needs no introduction. And its Galaxy series also was an amazing success in the world. If you need to insert or remove a SIM or USIM card in your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S6 uses a Nano-sized sim card. The correct SIM size in a 3 in 1 punch out. Want to know about how to insert sim and how to remove the sim from the galaxy? Then this tutorial is for you. In this article, you will gonna learn about Galaxy S6 Sim Card inserting and removing process.
How to Remove Sim Card from s6 and s6 Edge:
- Locate the SIM Card tray. It is located below the Power button on the side of the standard S6 model. On s6 Edge models, it is located on the top of the device.
- Then, use the eject tool included with your Galaxy S6 or a paper clip to gently push the small button on the SIM tray.
- The tray will eject and allow you to remove the SIM Card
How to Insert Sim Card from s6 and s6 Edge:
- Place the SIM Card in the SIM Card tray.
- Insert the tray into the SIM Card slot until it snaps securely in place
This is the correct way to insert or remove Galaxy S6 Sim Card or from galaxy s6 edge too. I hope you like this article and also now you get the correct way of inserting or removing the sim card. If you have any further queries then let us know in the comments section below. We will try to answer you and solve your problem as well. Have a Great Day!
Also See: Window Off Screen-Bring Off-Screen Window Back Onto Screen