Here we are again with a new method on How to Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Nougat update, with build G935FXXU1DPLT. Root has been tested on the official release, and if you install TWRP recovery on the device, rooting with SuperSU zip should be easy.
Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices is finally rolling out the by the Samsung officially. The final update comes with build number G935FXXU1DPLT.
Check out the build numbers for S7 and S7 Edge Nougat firmware below:
- Galaxy S7 – G930FXXU1DPLT
- Galaxy S7 Edge – G935FXXU1DPLT
Also See: Download OnePlus 2 Wallpapers [Never Settle]
How to Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Nougat G935FXXU1DPLT Build
Like Android Nougat releases for Nexuses and other devices, you can also root Samsung’s Nougat builds using either SuperSU or Magisk zip. Below’s a guide to root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge via SuperSU.
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option, select it.
Once booted, your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge should be rooted. To verify root access, download/install any root checker app from the Play Store.
Leave a Reply