From this post, you guys could download and install the latest Android Multi Tools as well. There are literally a plethora of tweaks and also customizations that you can carry out on your Android devices. Well, even if we talk about device protection, you could select between gesture unlock, pin, password, or also use the FRP. In order to restrict unauthorized access to your device after a reset. But, if a user forgets this password, it might spell out trouble for you. However, this is where you could make use of the Android Multi Tools. In this article, we are going to talk about How To Download Android Multi Tools – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
Furthermore, tech enthusiasts mostly step into custom development such as flashing files or unlocking the bootloader. However, for all these to be carried, they will also have to boot their device to Fastboot or Recovery Mode. Some instances might also call for the deletion of data and cache as well. Just like that, in some cases, they would also want to get first-hand information related to several hardware and software components of their device. Moreover, these tweaks also need you to launch the Command Prompt window on your PC.
Well, we could go on with the plentitude of modifications that one could carry out as well. But, carrying out the above tweaks needs many manual efforts and many different types of standalone apps or software. This is where the Android Multi Tools comes in handy actually. With this tool, you could carry out all the aforementioned tasks right under one roof. In this guide, we will also be sharing the download link as well as the complete installation steps. However, first, let’s check out more about the Android Multi Tools as well.
What is Android Multi Tools, and Why do you guys use it?
Android Multi Tools permits you in order to carry out a wide array of tasks spread across varied domains. First, you guys could easily reset the Face Unlock, Pin Unlock, and Password from your device if you end up forgetting them as well. Along the same lines, you could also reset your Gmail Password and bypass the FRP Lock. Moreover, you could also delete cache and data from your device along with just a single tap.
If you guys plan to boot your device to Fastboot, Bootloader, or Recovery mode. This tool also has streamlined the whole process. Just like that, getting hold of your device’s details such as the CPU Architecture, Android version, RAM allocation, as well. It could also be done within this tool itself. Well, you guys could even launch the Command prompt on your PC via this tool. All in all, you could consider Android Multi Tools as a one-stop place to meet all your smartphone needs as well.
Android Multi Tools Features: (v1.02b)
- You have to remove device data easily.
- Reset PIN or password or also pattern or face lock of any Android device.
- Now get your device software or hardware details.
- Then you have to install device drivers easily.
- ByPass the phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock as well.
- You can also perform the One-tap Reset option.
- Now just restart your handset through this tool.
- Check device in Fastboot mode also.
- Wipe data or cache on fast boot mode.
- Then exit from fast boot mode.
- You need to pen the command prompt.
- Now, upgrade or downgrade the stock firmware on your phone.
Multi-Tools v1.02b Android | Download
- You will need a Windows PC or Laptop. [Windows XP/2007/8/10]
- A working internet connection is also required.
- Just keep your device battery charged at least up to 50% for a smoother process.
- A USB cable is also required in order to connect your device along with the computer.
How to use Android Multi Tools (v1.02b)
- First, you have to go to the device Settings and turn on Developer options and USB debugging.
- Now, just connect your device with the Windows computer through a USB cable.
- Then download the Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC and install it normally as an administrator as well.
- If the tool asks for any permissions, then permit all the permissions also.
- Now, you have to follow the onscreen instructions and also complete the installation process.
- You’re all done. Now open the tool and perform any task accordingly, whichever is required as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Android Multi Tools” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!