Samsung galaxy not registered on network error occurs whenever you guys attempt in order to make a call or text. Your current Service Provider is not notified of your IMEI number actually, and then you get this error on the pop-up screen as well” not registered on a network”. Just don’t worry, we have solved this problem and all the Issues along with Android not registered on a network are gone. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix Not Register on Network Error on Samsung. Let’s begin!
Reasons of Not Register on Network Error
This error may occur due to the firmware or software not being up to date, and your phone may also be running the earlier software update as well. Not Registered On Network error is a really common android problem. That occurs on T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Airtel, Rogers, Virgin, and also even after rooting your device as well.
How to Fix Not Register on Network Error on Samsung
Make sure that you are connected to a Wireless connection:
- First Just get Your Galaxy up and running, charged and ready
- Then just put the SIM card in the phone
- Now navigate to Settings of your Phone
- Scroll down in order to reach the extreme bottom
- Choose Software Update
- Now wait for it to reboot and then complete the update
I found this solution through working around with my Samsung galaxy phone. So, please follow this method precisely, and if it doesn’t work at the first attempt, then try to do it again.
- Turn off your phone via holding the Power Button and the Home in conjunction.
- when the phone is off, then just wait for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, just remove the battery and the SIM card from the phone
- Tap on the Power button and the home button together 10 consecutive times.
- Afterward, you need to hold the power and home keys for 1-3 minutes.
- Next, insert your SIM card and the battery as well
- Then turn on your Samsung galaxy.
- When your phone is on, just delete your SIM card, and then re-insert it. Repeat this five times. (On some android phones you have to remove the battery before you can take out the sim card. If this is this issue, then please skip this step)
- A message will now appear saying that you have to “Restart your Phone”- tap on it.
- Finally, your Samsung galaxy should boot up alon g with no errors.
Well, if the methods above didn’t work, then the problem basically lies with your SIM Card.
Trying a different SIM card might solve the problem actually. It worked for most of the people.
You have to update your APN Settings. In order to do that. Under Wireless and Networks, tap on Mobile Network > Access Point Names > click Menu, left button from the home key > New > now enter the require APN settings for your carrier as well.
If you guys are using T-Mobile, then enter this
“Name: T-MobileAPN: epc.tmobile. com if you have an LTE Device, then you should use: fast.tmobile. com Proxy: <leave in=”” blank=””> Port: <leave in=”” blank=””> Username: <leave in=”” blank=””> Password: <leave in=”” blank=””> Server: <leave in=”” blank=””> MMSC: http: //. com/mms/wapenc MMS proxy: <leave in=”” blank=””> MMS port:<leave in=”” blank=””> MMS protocol: WAP 2.0 MCC: 310 MNC: 260 Authentication type: <not set=””> APN type: <leave in=”” blank=””> OR Internet+MMS”
If you guys are using AT&T, then enter this
“Name: AT&TAPN: wap.cingular Proxy: <leave in=”” blank=””> Port: <leave in=”” blank=””> Username: [email protected] com Password: cingular1 Server: <leave in=”” blank=””> MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular. com MMS proxy: wireless.cingular. com MMS port: 80 MCC: 310 MNC: 410 Authentication type: <leave in=”” blank=””> APN type: default,supl,mms OR Internet APN Protocol: Leave it on the Default one”
Head to Settings of your phone, and then Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > choose your own network.
Not registered on the network may also occur as the SIM card was not placed correctly. That may also cause mobile networks to not available and errors in searching for networks as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!