Almost for all Android devices, there are actually two ways to do a factory reset. The first is basically to do it from the device the settings, and the second is to boot into recovery mode and also hard reset it from there. The Galaxy Note 7 also supports both ways in order to factory reset an Android device. Let’s dive in deep and also show you step-by-step instructions to factory reset Galaxy Note 7. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Perform the Note 7 Factory Reset – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
Note: Factory resetting Galaxy Note 7 will completely remove all files on the device. Also including your picture, videos, documents, apps, the game progresses, and also everything else. So just make sure you backup the important stuff on your device before performing a factory reset as well.
What is the Advantage of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 Specifications:
- 3G GSM HSDPA along with 4G LTE
- LCD 5.7 inches
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection as well
- Internal memory 64 GB
- RAM 4 GB
- External memory microSD share along with Sim 2 slot
- Main Camera 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, as well as phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Front Camera 5 MP using f/1.7 as well
- Processor Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo actually
- Processor Quad-core 2.3 GHz + quad-core 1.6 GHz also
- GPU Adreno 530
- GPU Mali-T880 MP12
- Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1 as well
- USB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery Li-Po not removable 3500 mAh also
How to Perform Note 7 Factory Reset – Tutorial
- First, open the Settings page on your Note 7.
- Choose Backup and reset under Settings.
- Then choose Factory data to reset from the list of options.
- Go on and also let the device do a factory reset.
How can you Hard Reset Galaxy Note 7 from Recovery
- First, switch Off your Galaxy Note 7.
- Tap and hold the Home + Power + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds and as soon as you see Galaxy Note 7 logo on-screen, and release three buttons altogether.
- Your Note 7 will now show a blue screen along with a broken Android in the center.
- Now tap on the Volume UP button once while holding the Power button in order to show the stock recovery options.
- Just use the Volume down button to scroll to the Wipe data / Factory reset option, and then choose it via pressing the Power button.
- Select Yes in order to confirm factory reset.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Root TMobile Note 4 – User Guide