It hasn’t been over seven days yet since Moto G 2015 was authoritatively reported by Motorola at an occasion in India, and a working TWRP recovery fabricate created by squid2 for the device is as of now accessible for download.
Likewise, to root Moto G 2015 all you need is a custom recovery like TWRP. You can then essentially flash the SuperSU zip by means of the recovery and that will root your third Gen Moto G.
For installing the TWRP recovery, however, you’ll have to open the bootloader on your Moto G 2015 first, which will clean the device off so ensure you reinforcement any significant files, photographs, music, and so on before installing TWRP recovery and root your device.
Also See: Root Android 7.1.1 Dev Preview 2 on Nexus 6P, 5X, Nexus 6
Snatch the Moto G 2015 TWRP recovery .img file and the most recent SuperSU compress from the download links beneath.
Download Moto G 2015 TWRP Recovery | Download most recent SuperSU zip
Root Moto G 2015 and Install TWRP Recovery
- Open the Bootloader on your Moto G 2015.
- Download the TWRP recovery .img and SuperSU .zip files.
- Transfer the SuperSU file to your device while keeping the TWRP.img file on PC.
- Flash TWRP recovery .img file through Fastboot using this well-ordered guide.
- Once TWRP is installed, boot into TWRP recovery and flash the SuperSU .compress file from there and reboot the phone. You’ll have root get to.
Leave a Reply