Use YouTube and Netflix on the Amazon Echo Show. With the help of a hidden web browser and enjoy the content without any issues along with great audio quality.
Amazon Echo Show is a smart speaker that is a part of the Amazon Echo line of products. Just the same to other devices in the family. It is designed around Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa. The Echo Show includes a 7-inch interactive and also media display.
If you want to watch YouTubes and Netflix on the Amazon Echo Show. Then today I will tell you a really very simple method to access Netflix and YouTube on Amazon on Echo Show. The method works and loads streams easily but there are some limitations offered by Amazon itself. You can also use this method as a hidden browser to search other content on Amazon Echo as well.
Access Youtube and Netflix on Echo Show
- Pull down the notification bar and go to the Settings of the Echo.
- Scroll down and go to Legal & Compliance
- Here click on Amazon.com Privacy Notice.
- Here look for the heading Examples of Information Collected
- Now click on the link Your youtube and Netflix Account
- Now you will be redirected to Amazon Store.
- Search Google in the search box.
- Here look for the product Search.Google.com. Open it.
- Now click on My Account on the right top and then click on Search or directly click on the YouTube icon.
- You can also open Google and search for Netflix.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this Youtube and Netflix on Echo Show article and find it helpful to yourself. Give us your feedback on what do you think of this. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!