Now you can install and download the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is the best Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. Now you can enjoy the unofficial build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD (CM14.1 base ROM).
Keep in mind that this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD. The build is stable and can be used as a daily driver. However, if you want to try Lineage OS then dive down to the below article or instructions on How to download Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD.
With the new LineageOS, you can also enjoy the new features which come with Android Nougat or LineageOS features. Well, this is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Blu R1 HD, but you can also enjoy features made from the Lineage OS Gerrit. The ROM is in a Stable state and it can be used as a daily driver. You can also download or install the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Blu R1 HD. You want a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install or download Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD.
Install or download the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. After using TWRP Recovery, you can install or download the Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). To install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD follow the steps below!
What is LineageOS?
It is based on the Android Open Source Project. LineageOS can be used without any need to have any Google app installed. From the below section there is a package that comes from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include lots of hardware-specific code, which is very slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with lots of features like Multi-Window support, restart setting to power menu, App Shortcuts, Launch the camera by hitting the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, Quick Reply via Notification, 100 emoji added, GIF Support. Also, it includes Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Notification Redesigned panel, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates, and New Emoji Support. To install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD follow the steps below!
- It works on Blu R1 HD.
- Fully charge your device or charge it at least 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the CUSTOM ROM or original ROM if you already installed it on your mobile phone. So don’t forget to take a backup of your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Backup all your applications using Titanium Backup
- You can also install or download TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your mobile.
- Download or install all the Zip files from below and Place them in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Follow the steps to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD follow the steps below!
- At first, download or install the Lineage OS Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below-given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file to your PC, then plug your device into the computer using a USB cable.
- You can also move the downloaded Gapps zip and LineageOS to the root of the internal memory of your mobile.
- After moving the zip file, Now switch off your phone. Reboot to recovery by hitting the Volume Down + Power button together. (You can also use Volume Up and Down buttons to scroll up and down and you can hit the Power key to select.)
- Before installing or downloading the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by tapping the Wipe button and choose Advanced Wipe – Mark all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Also, tap the Install Button to install or download the LineageOS zip file.
- You can now browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (it’s good to move the custom ROM zip into the root of your internal memory)
- Choose the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same instructions from Step one to install or download Gapps.
- That’s all about it! Now reboot your phone. You have to Install or download Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) Successfully.
Here’s all about ‘Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD’. Did the above article help you to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu R1 HD? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!