Nextbit Robin phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Here you’ll learn how to install and download the Android 9.0 Pie update for Nextbit Robin. You can also enjoy the real sweetness of Android 9.0 Pie with this Ported ROM.
Finally, Google launched the 9th iteration of Android OS known as Android 9.0 Pie. However, the update has rolled for Pixel-supported devices and some other OEM supported with Android Beta. Maybe in the coming months, all the devices that had been signed up for the Android P beta program like Oppo R15 Pro, OnePlus 6, Vivo X21, and much more will receive the Android P update first.
Android 9.0 Pie Intro:
It is the 9th iteration and a big update of Google’s Android OS. However, the new Android Pie brings various design changes to the Android Oreo successor but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Also, lots of other features of Android 9 Pie are Redesigned volume slider, New Quick Settings UI design, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and lots of other features.
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
- Indoor navigation with Wi-Fi RTT
- Gesture Navigation
- App Timer
- Wind Down
- Notch support
- App Actions and Slices
- Lockdown mode
- Zoom in text
- Smarter Notification Channels
- Improvement in messaging apps
- An easier way to take screenshots and edit them
- Auto-Rotate Button
- Dark theme
- Improved security
- Default HTTPS for apps
- Pair up to 5 Bluetooth devices
- Alert tone to notify call recordings
- Media Panel UI change
- Compatible for HEIF image and HDR VP9 video format
- Autofill in browsers
- 157 new emojis
- Ambient Display for Battery Percentage
- Adaptive Battery
- Adaptive Brightness
- ART improvements
How To Install Or Download Android 9.0 Pie Update For Nextbit Robin:
If you are wondering to install or download the new variant of Android OS on your device, then please follow this guide below to enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie update for Nextbit Robin.
Keep in mind that you have Unlocked Bootloader and installed TWRP Recovery on Nextbit Robin.
- Supported on Nextbit Robin
- You can also charge your mobile up to 50%.
- Install or download the new Nextbit USB Drivers.
- Take a proper backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Restore or Create Nandroid Backup through TWRP
- Start a complete data wipe in the stock recovery (this is mandatory, the twrp wipe will not work)
- You want to Unlock Bootloader on Nextbit Robin
- Install or download the new TWRP recovery on Nextbit Robin.
- Download or install the Android 9.0 Pie update for Nextbit Robin :
OS Download Link AOSPExtended OS Download Resurrection Remix OS Download
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Gapps package. [Flash Gapps after rebooting to a system and then back to recovery]
[su_note note_color=”#fee9e9″ text_color=”#000000″]Warning: We are not responsible if you brick your device. Do it at your own risk.[/su_note]
Steps to Install:
- Simply move the download Android Pie Gapps and Android 9.0 Pie to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your mobile device into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing or downloading simply Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Then eboot to the system, and again recovery and flash the Gapps file on your mobile.
- That’s all about it! You can also reboot your mobile device to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie Update on Nextbit Robin.
How To Root Android 9.0 Pie On Nextbit Robin :
We are not responsible if the rooting method stops working on your phone.
Download and Install Magisk root on your phone.
I hope this article was helpful to install or download the Android 9.0 Pie update for Nextbit Robin. For further queries and questions let us know below!