When you guys want to watch sports at home, especially sports from the UK or the rest of Europe. Then the Pulse Sports add-on for Kodi is ideal for your needs actually. This add-on for the Kodi media center software permits you to stream hundreds of sports channels so that you guys can watch whatever sport you like at a time. That is convenient for you, from the comfort of your own sofa as well. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Install Pulse Sport on Kodi – Watch Live Sports. Let’s begin!
Pulse Sports is a really international add-on, that means that it has sports content from all over the globe. You can watch American channels such as Sky Sports or ESPN, and UK channels. Such as Racing UK, and European channels like Euro Sport.
Use a VPN | Pulse Sport on Kodi
Well, before we get to the installation instructions for Pulse Sports, we also need to consider security and privacy issues first actually. The Kodi media center software itself is a fully open-source project that is legal to use. But, add-ons such as Pulse Sports are created via third-party developers and may infringe on copyright through streaming content without even permission. So these add-ons exist in a legal grey area. If you guys use Kodi add-ons for streaming over an unsecured internet connection. Then you might be liable for a fine or could be prosecuted via authorities.
This happens since your Internet Service Provider, or ISP also has a record of all the sites you have visited and all the files that you have downloaded. If a copyright holder or government agency suspects that you guys have been accessing content illegally. And they can force your ISP to hand over all of their records of your internet activity too. Then the copyright holder or agency can also prove that you guys have accessed content illegally and prosecute you for it.
In order to protect yourself from these concerns, the best way to keep safe is just to use a VPN whenever you stream or download content actually. A VPN is a piece of software that you install on your device and that encrypts all the data. That leaves your device over your internet connection. This encryption means that even if your data is intercepted, like through your ISP, law enforcement, or hackers, they cannot decrypt the stream in order to see what kind of content you guys have been accessing.
The upshot of a VPN is that it will improve your security against attacks from hackers, also allow you to have more confidence in the privacy of your messages and communications. And they let you stream or download content at a much lower risk to yourself as well.
With all of the factors that we mentioned above in mind, the VPN provider that we recommend is IPVanish actually. This service has up to 850 servers in more than 60 countries and offers lightning-fast connection speeds that are perfect to stream high-definition video. They use strong 256-bit encryption as well as the newest high-security VPN protocols, in order to keep your data safe. Most importantly, they also have a strict no-logging policy so that they won’t keep records of your internet use.
Further beneficial features of IPVanish are that it permits all kinds of traffic. Along with no restrictions on P2P downloads, VoIP, or other file types. Importantly, it also has no data caps or restrictions, so you guys can use your connection as much as you want without even having to worry about hitting a cap. And finally, it offers software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS as well. So you can protect and secure all of your devices. It even has an option to install software that you can install directly onto your router. So that all traffic on your home network is automatically encrypted before it leaves. That keeps everyone who uses your network safe.
How to Install Pulse Sport on Kodi – Watch Live Sports
From the SuperRepo repository
Now that you guys have a VPN in place, we can install the Pulse Sports add-on. In order to do this, we first need to add the Super Repo repository to our Kodi installation. Before we install the add-on itself. Here’s how you can do that:
- Begin on your Kodi home screen
- Head to SYSTEM and then to File manager
- Find an icon of a disk drive along with a plus on it and choose to Add source from this menu
- Tap on the text input box where it says <None>
- Now enter the following URL: https://srp.nu/. Make sure you type the URL exactly correctly, also including the HTTPS://, or it will not work properly too
- Just name the source. We’ll call it Super Repo
- Tap on OK
- Now wait for a second and you’ll see a notification that the source was added
- Head back to your home screen
- Go to SYSTEM and now to Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Just select the Super Repo directory
- Now open the krypton folder, and then all folder
- Just find the file called superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip and tap on it
- Now wait for a second and you’ll see a notification that the repository was added.
Now the repository has been added, we install the actual add-on:
- Start on your Kodi home screen
- Then head to SYSTEM then to Settings
- Head to Add-ons
- Go to Install from the repository as well
- Just find the item for Super Repo and tap on it
- Head to Video add-ons
- Tap on Pulse Sports
- Select install from the left-hand menu
- Now wait for a second and you’ll see a notification that the add-on was installed
- That’s just it, you’re done and you’re ready to watch!
Pulse Sports is NOT Installing: Download the Pulse CCM Build from Ares Wizard
Many times SuperRepo is slow. Due to server connections, all operations could timeout and you won’t be able to add the Pulse Sports add-on no matter how many times you guys try (when finding that it works, the next morning).
After you’re done installing Ares Wizard, on the main screen just tap on Browse builds and then choose Pulse. At the time of writing, the Pulse build was actually installed 1.5 million times, only this week. Tap on Pulse CCM and your Kodi version (Krypton in our case).
Kodi will restart and then you guys will have a new build on your machine. Tap on the Sports section and there you go, Pulse Sports in all its glory too.
Use the Pulse Sport on Kodi
With each and everything installed, we’re now ready to start using Pulse Sports to stream the latest sporting events on many channels.
- Go to VIDEOS then to Add-ons
- Scroll through the list until you see Pulse Sports. The text will be in blue and red so it’s really easy to spot. Tap on the name
- You’ll see a list of options: Live Sports, Sports Streams, Live TV, and also Test
- Many times you’ll also see links for specific sports, such as UFC or Boxing. These are for whenever there is a big event on, and tap on these sections will take actually you to streams of the events. That are currently happening actually
- Just like that, you can use the Sports Streams section to find channels organized via sport. Such as football, boxing, or arena sports as well
- However, we want to watch general sports channels, so we’ll tap on Live Sports
- This will bring up a list of channels, such as Sky Sports 1 – 5, Sly Sports News, BT Sports, Premier Sports, and much more
- Tap on the channel that you want and the stream will begin
Interestingly, the Live TV section of Pulse Sports can be really useful to watch non-sports channels too. It has sections such as UK TV, so if you’re a BBC fan then you guys can stream the BBC 1 – 4 channels as well as many others from this section actually. If you want a full add-on to stream TV shows then were recommend you to check out a particular add-on such as Goodfellas 2.0. However, it’s a nice addition to be able to access this content via Pulse Sports too.
One issue along with this add-on is the quality of streams. Generally, the big channels such as ESPN will stream in good quality, but, smaller and more obscure channels will many times stream in low quality. Low-quality videos are specifically bad for watching sports as video tearing makes it really hard to follow the action on screen. If this is a problem for you, then you might consider installing an alternative add-on. Such as the ESPN 3 add-on which has high-quality streams.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Pulse Sport on Kodi” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: Apps To Combat Police Brutality