Do you guys want to recover deleted photos from your Facebook messenger? Well, Facebook is also one of the biggest social media platforms along with millions of loyal users who also communicate with each other via the Facebook messenger app. Facebook Messenger permits you to share messages, videos, photos, and much more. But, when you delete your conversation with someone, all the photos that you sent to the user are also deleted. And you may also want to recover some important deleted photos. Thus, in order to help you out, we also have a guide on how to recover deleted photos from the Facebook messenger that you can follow. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Recover Deleted Photos From Messenger. Let’s begin!
How to Recover Deleted Photos From Messenger
We are now listing three different ways that you guys can use to recover deleted photos from Facebook messenger quickly:
Recover Deleted Photos from iCloud Backup
The last method that you guys can resort to recover deleted photos from a Facebook messenger is using the Facebook photo recovery software. In order to recover the pictures from the iCloud backup.
- First, download and install the Facebook photo recovery software on your system.
- Open the software and then tap on ‘Recover from iCloud‘.
- Sign in to your iCloud using your username and password in order to get the iCloud backup files.
- Choose and download the relevant iCloud backup file from the list.
- You have to option to choose app photos, photo library, and camera roll to get the deleted photos. Tap on Next to continue.
- At last, you will see all the deleted photos on the screen. Choos the images that you wish to recover and click on Recover to download them.
Download Information of your Facebook Data
Facebook permits users to download a copy of all their Facebook data. Each and every social media giant has a database that saves all your photos, messages, videos, and many other posts that you upload on their platform. You may also think that deleting something from Facebook will delete it from everywhere. However, you can recover all your Facebook information because it is in the database. Hence, this method can come in handy whenever you want to recover an old picture that you sent to someone on Facebook messenger. Later, you accidentally deleted the conversation along with the pictures.
- Go to your Web browser on your desktop or laptop and then navigate to www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account via your username and password.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow menu from the top right corner of the screen and then click on Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on the Settings tab.
- Now under Settings, go to your Facebook information section and then tap on Download your information.
- You guys can now tick the check box for the information you want to download the files. After selecting the options, click on Create File.
- Facebook will also send you an email about the Facebook information file. At last, download the file on your computer and recover all your deleted photos.
Recover Deleted Photos Through iTunes Backup
You can also use the Facebook photo recovery software to recover your deleted photos from Facebook. In order to use the software, you also can follow these steps:
- The first step is just to download and install the data recovery software on your PC:
- Now after installing, just launch the software on your PC.
- Tap on ‘Recover from iTunes Backup File‘ from the left panel on the screen.
- The software will then detect and list all your iTunes backup files on the screen.
- You have to choose the relevant backup file and then tap on the ‘Start scan‘ button to get the backup files.
- Now after you get all the backup files, you can also start finding the deleted photos from Facebook in one of the folders in your backup files.
At last, select all the relevant pictures and then tap on ‘Recover‘ to download them to your system. This way, you don’t need to recover all the files, but only the ones you accidentally deleted from Facebook messenger.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!