Android Nougat 7.0 update for the Nexus 5X is around the bend and will discharge whenever now. The update will be to a great extent dependent on the Android N developer review discharges, yet expect a couple of astonishments joining people in general and last arrival of Android Nougat.
Gossip has it that Nexus 5X and 6P will get the Android 7.0 Nougat update by 22nd August, which, at the season of this composition, is just a couple of days away. If you’re a star user sitting tight fretfully for the Nexus 5X Android Nougat update, you should need to set yourself up for the up and coming update.
Rooting Android N developer sees discharge has been simple so far with the most recent form of either SuperSU OR systemless root by Magisk. Be that as it may, the last arrival of Android 7.0 Nougat could rearrange things a bit and may leave the present rooting methods incapable.
All things considered, we’ll discover just later if it’ll be conceivable to root Nexus 5X Nougat update. We have great expectation that rooting methods for the review discharge would work fine with the last arrival of Android 7.0 Nougat update. The following is a link to root Nougat 7.0 with the most recent form of SuperSU and TWRP recovery.
Also See: How to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J5 on Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update
How to Root Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.0 NRD90M/R/S
- Download TWRP recovery 3.0.2-2 from the link above and install it on your Nexus 5X through Fastboot.
For assistance installing TWRP, pursue our nitty-gritty guide → How to Install TWRP recovery through Fastboot.
- Download and transfer SuperSU compress file from the download link above to your Nexus 5X.
- Boot your Nexus 5X into TWRP recovery.
- Install/flash SuperSU zip using Install menu on TWRP.
- Once SuperSU zip is flashed effectively, you’ll get Reboot framework choice, select it.
- Before rebooting, if TWRP requests that you install SuperSU, ensure you select “Don’t install SuperSU”.
That’s it in a nutshell. To verify root access on your Nexus 5X running Android Nougat 7.0 NRD90M/R/S assemble, download/install any root checker app from the Play Store.
How to Disable Force Encryption and dm-verity Check on Nexus 5X running on Nougat
- When your Nexus 5X is rooted following the steps above, you can take a Titanium Backup of your Apps with information and transfer it to the PC (or cloud) so you can organize your device to cripple constrained encryption.
Note: All your device information will be cleaned. Reinforcement immeasurably significant files on your device before continuing with the steps underneath.
- Boot your Nexus 5X into recovery mode.
- Select Wipe from TWRP primary menu.
- Select Format Data, then sort yes and hit the Go button on the console.
This will debilitate constrained encryption on your Nexus 5X running Nougat.
- Reboot into recovery to get to/information folder from TWRP. Select Reboot from TWRP fundamental menu » then select Recovery choice to reboot recovery.
Since organizing information will likewise expel root get to. You have to flash SuperSU zip again to get root. Basically, connect your device to PC while in TWRP recovery, transfer the SuperSU compress you downloaded before to your device’s stockpiling and use TWRP’s install menu to flash the compressed file.
Leave a Reply