It happens so often that you forget a song he heard a few days ago or even yesterday in some cases. As a result, it becomes very difficult to search for that song again, since it has forgotten the text and the name of the artist. And this is where the story of listening saves, as it allows you to browse through all the songs that have been played before. SoundCloud also offers this service to its users, so they never have to remember the lyrics or the name of the artist to listen to the same song again.
Also Read: How To Disable Truecaller SMS Service On Android
See All Listening History On SoundCloud
Previously, this service was only available in the Web version of SoundCloud. But now you can also find the listening history in the Android and iOS app. In addition to history, you can also browse the recently played tracks on SoundCloud, if you wish. First, let’s discuss the method for the Web version, if you use the SoundCloud application, you can switch to it.
- Open any browser on the desktop and go to SoundCloud. Now log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- On the SoundCloud home page, you will see the Listening History section on the right side, as shown in the following screen.
- To see all the songs you’ve played before, click View All, which is present in the top right corner of that section.
- On the next page of the History, you will see all the songs played on SoundCloud along with the recently played songs.
- Now you can scroll down and listen to any song in the history by clicking the Play button next to the preview of that song.
If you have a long listening history, you can use the Filter box to search for a song in history.
With this, you have successfully seen all your songs listened to on SoundCloud. However, if you are trying to delete the entire listing history for some reason, you can do so by following these steps
Delete SoundCloud listening history
- On the SoundCloud History page, click the Clear All History button to the left of the Filter box.
- In doing so, a pop-up window will appear. Click Clear My History to clear the entire listening history.
This way, all the history will be deleted from your SoundCloud account and cannot be canceled.
Find all listening history in the SoundCloud app
- Open the SoundCloud app on your smartphone and on the app’s home screen, tap the menu icon in the lower right corner.
- Scroll down and you will see the recently played tracks and the listening history. Tap SEE ALL LISTENING STORY to see all the previously played songs.
- Now you will see the list of all the songs that are in your story. You can play any song to play it.
It is so easy to find the listening history in the SoundCloud app.
Also Read: How To Open Chrome Mobile Tabs On Your Desktop
If you are a music lover and listen to many songs on SoundCloud every day, it is obvious that you forget the songs you heard a few days ago. However, with the listening history, you don’t need to remember any songs, as you can browse through all the songs you’ve already played at any time. Share this article as much as possible so that other music lovers like you can benefit from it.